Do you think Christians worship one god or three gods?

• One god
  • Three gods
It's no different than hinduism. It's neither strictly polytheistic nor strictly monotheistic..
They worship three gods lol

Most Helpful Guy

• more than one. they don't believe in true monotheism. monotheism would be one God. they believe jesus is the son of god, which is two.

• That is incorrect. Jesus is the "son of God" but God in a fleshly form to be the ultimate sacrifice. Father, son, and holy ghost all = God.

• buhinluv we're on the same page

• it's either they admit Hinduism is also monotheistic or they admit Christianity is polytheistic. they're in the same boat.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• I think Christianity is a polytheistic religion, posing as a monotheistic religion.
    Why? It evolved from monotheistic Judaism and incorporated beliefs from other religions.

• Christians have been killing each other over this question for 2000 yards years.. but not really whether it's one God or three. It's a question of how one views Jesus Christ and his relationship to the one God. They all agree, to my knowledge, that there's only one God.

• I am not a Christian but I will explain the way St. Patrick explained to the Irish. Why is the shamrock the symbol of Ireland. "It is possible for 3 symbols together be one"
    The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit = One God
    The Three Leaves = One Shamrock
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Irish_clover.jpg

• Think of it like a detachable swiss army knife. You have 3 tools in one but your carrying around one tool.

• The doctrine of the holy trinity works as follows.
    There is one God, but this God has three facets, or faces, which are: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

• The father the son the holy spirit
      That's three, are we talking English here
      If one God has three faces , why would Jesus face doesn't know when is judgment day

Can a God be a helpless crying baby shitting himself?

• @Dimmu
      The average IQ in the Central African Republic is 71* which is both fairly typical for Africa and four points below the level at which someone is classed as mentally retarded.
      It is insane to claim that the actions of a few mentally-retarded Africans who call themselves Christians can impose some form of collective guilt upon Christians everywhere.
      One of the big differences between the Quran and the New Testament of the Bible is that the New Testament does not command the followers of Jesus to commit murder, mutilations and to 'convert' by force, or to kill anyone who decides to leave the religion. We both know that the Quran does command all of those things.
      Anyone whose cognitive process is above that of a retard knows that conversion at the point of a sword is no conversion at all, because for conversion to be meaningful it has to be a matter of hearts and minds.
      * iq-research.info/.../cf-central-african-republic

• Man are you even reading what you are writing
      Everyone actually knows that Bible is fake and anyone reads Quran knows it's peaceful

And if you want me not judge Christians by central Africa , then don't judge me with Isis , don't contradict yourself

Muslims only did 2 invasions while Christians did 11
      Which is bigger which is more violent?
      I can't believe there is still people hiding in from the truth

I read Quran daily myself , and I really wonder where is that violence

If you wanna make a proof make sure first you won't make a joke if yourself

Damn man this argue is really lowering my iq

• Technically the christian god is split up into three parts, the son (Jesus), the father, and the holy spirit.

• I am a Christian and we worship one god the only god, I know where your getting your 3 god statement from but that stems from your misinterpretation and lack of understanding of our religion.

And actually @Spiorad_Aisce that's a pretty good and simple way to put it just like the leafs on a shamrock.

• Real Christians worship only 1 God.

• Most of them believe that One God is composed of three. The father, the son (jesus) and the holy spirit. Hindus believe that their one god is composed of 300 million. What's the difference between christianity and hindu? almost zero. doesn't matter the number of gods. It's a religion that is not strictly monotheistic nor is it stricitly polytheistic

• They are fake Christians and their bible is edited, Real Christianity worships only 1 God and doesn't think that jesus or whatever esle is God, Jesus was a prophet, Real Christianity is near to islam.

• I don't give a shit. They can worship whatever crap they want.

• I like a Way where there isn't the idea of a 'deity' that needs to be 'WORSHIPED!'

• If you're referring to the Holy Trinity of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit then I'd have to disagree that there are 3.
    They are all one.

• John 5:44 How can you believe, when you are accepting glory from one another and you are not seeking the glory that is from the only God? to serve more then one god is to bear false witness-breaking a commandment.

• The only true god is the flying spaghetti monstah.

• Three gods, as in their God, money, and guns.

• Nah. Don't want to be number 76.

• One. You don't understand Christianity.

• That's the question I never found an answer to

• one god dear money

• Jesus and the Holy Ghost are not God himself. God is just God period.

• Christians themselves don't know

• christianity is a monothesitic religion.. its not up for debate,,

• its not about think.. God said himself there's only one GOD and that's him, its bad to worship fake gods. dont listen to infidels.

What Girls Said 10

• ... lol, it's 1 god. 3 elements of the trinity, one God.

• hinduism has 300 million elements in their one god.

• @Somali the internet is the worst place to spread religion sxb, let it go.

• @Buhinluv this religion is already spread, everyone heard about Islam but unfortunately they heard only misconceptions about Islam.

you'll find someone hating Islam because he thinks if he had became a Muslim he will have to murder his brother "why" because they heard a misconception that Muslim must kill all non-Muslims. this is just one of the things I have to clarify for the people.

GaG has over a half a million registered users. if I can clear one misconception for only 5 persons with just one myTake then this is the right place da'wah sxb.

• I believe there is only one God-- the creator of the universe. Jesus isn't God. Jesus is God's son. If Jesus is God and he always prays to God as mentioned in the Bible, wouldn't he be praying to himself or part of himself, right? O_o

• so you don't believe in the whole trinity thing about God being composed of three spirits?

• @sabretooth I like how you use the term "split-personality disorder" . XD

• heh. it's true.

• See if you aren't ignorant that wouldn't be a question its one god. The father the son and holy spirit are all one. Jesus was god in flesh. People literally have so much to say about religion or chrisitianity but dont know shit and the people responding shows you how ignorant people are.

• Excuse me but I don't believe in any of that shit

• God is one intity. While being Jesus, The Holy Spirit and God our Lord.

• They worship a book.

• There is only one God. You're thinking of the Holy Trinity.

• We believe in God the Eternal Father, and in his Son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost. I believe they are 3 separate beings, but one in purpose, just like how Jesus prayed that all his followers would be one in John 17:20-21.

• No, weworship cthululu

• As far as I know, Hinduism is strictly polytheistic, they have many gods and goddesses: Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma are the trinity (just like in christianity); But there is also female trinity of Hindu goddesses: Laxmi, Parvati and Saraswati. However, there are lots of other Hindu Gods and Goddesses who are not a part of the trinity: Ganesha, Kali, Hanuman, Indra etc.
    Of course, trinity is the highest, and sometimes presented with an Avatar (one supreme god) - usually Rama or Krishna.

• Depends on if they are part of the trinity group or not.
    Because it conflicted with the original story, having a god, a holy spirit, and a son made "worship no other god but me" an contradiction. So three priests created the idea of the trinity where god was jesus and the holy ghost.
    So there are some Christians that believe in that nonsense and some that believe in the original nonsense.
    Either way they are both nonsense.