How many gods do you believe in?

• One
  • two or more
  • None
to my friends who voted NONE please read this myTake, PROVING THE EXISTENCE OF ALLAH (SWT) TO AN ATHEIST

Most Helpful Girl

• The one and only god who has created us all.

• may I ask how do you know that God who created you I mean how do you differentiate your god from mine?
      for example lets say some stranger comes to you tomorrow and says I am your god, will you accept that god right there or is there something that you will do to test whether that is real god as claimed?

• New International Version
      "Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know."
      Acts 2:22

• @outmyroom you don't think I am insulting your religion. do you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• One and only

• None

What Guys Said 10

• Not so much the 'gods' but the 'Spirit Guides' that teach, and help us through the daily issues!
    I am mostly Norse Anscestry, and they are Multi-Theistic!! I respect many of their 'gods' but I would wager that some of the Lakota, or Native Spirit Guides would take them!! Thunderbird, as one!

• I've seen so many gods worshipped that I don't think I need to add my voice to all the worshipping. The gods have plent of fans already.

• There is only one God.

• no one and that won't change unless there is scientific proof

• I wrote a mytake called PROVING THE EXISTENCE OF ALLAH (SWT) TO AN ATHEIST. for now read that one myTake but soon Insha Allah (if God wills) I will post more Takes on the Concept of God in Major Religions and also the Qur'an and Modern Science whereby I will discuss scientific facts mentioned in the Quran 1400 years ago before they were discovered.

• I'm Christian, so just One. 😇

• one, God.

• There is only one God, and that is the God of Christanity!

• all of them. why gamble?

• Thanks Muslim. Hopefully this question won't self destruct or run over innocent people.

• None. I don't think anyone believes in more than one

• I suppose you've never heard of Hinduism then

• Wow, that must've been tedious to get through that. But still, whole lessons? Damn, something was strange with your school's curriculum back then

• It's still like that, it hasn't changed