A guy wants to hook up but I have me period, how should I tell him I have it without it being weird? And guys would you be grossed out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell. If he is 'grossed out' you are better off without that sort of ignorant cave man in your life.
    I always just put a towel under the female's hips and kept going.
    It is only blood FFS.
    It has been my experience that most women have a greater sex drive during their period.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest, he's a big boy, he can handle it. I know it's not something you may want to talk about, but if you feel comfortable enough to sleep with him, then you should be able to have this sort of conversation with him.

Some guys may be grossed out by it, but others may not. It all depends on the guy. My first real boyfriend was okay with period sex. But only on lighter days. You just have to find out what works for both of you. Some guys do not want sex at all during periods.

What Guys Said 5

• Just tell him straight up and no I wouldn't be grossed out

• I would love hearing it actually. Women are hornier on their periods and I would have no holds barred period sex. Best sex ever.

• Just nicely tell him about your period, he'll understand. Nice guys don't freak out over periods, they're a natural process.

• Just be honest if he is grossed put buy that he's probably not mature enough to be having sex

• They should understand , it's a normal girl thing so just tell him

What Girls Said 0