Do you notice the way people walk?

Some little kids told me that I switch when I walk, I wasn't aware of this. He then goes on to say that when girls switch it makes the boys pay attention to the girls butt. I try not to let comments like these affect me, but I don't want to seem sluttish or whatever. And I don't want it to seem like I walk that way just to get boys attention because it's just they way I walk. Do you pay attention to the way people walk and do you think it comes off sluttish.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh.
    I was walking with my friends then all of a sudden he said "No wonder you're bitching about people following you, your walking like a fucking whore"
    So.. some people.

What Guys Said 8

• I do notice it. I can recognize people from a distance based on how they walk (also known as their gait), because I usually don't wear my glasses so sometimes I can't even recognize their face for sure until they're like 20 feet away.

I also recently read a study that said women who have achieved vaginal orgasm (which is rare to achieve) walk differently, kind of more freely in the way their hips move I guess. Study seemed legit enough. But then I realized it's hard to notice, because you don't know what the woman's gait was like before they achieved vaginal orgasm.

• Unless it's causing you problems, I wouldn't worry about it.

• I can tell if a girl walks different or if she's doing it for attention. So can a lot of other friends of mine

• Yes, I do notice.

• He's saying you walk like you know you're the chit.

• I pay attention to the way a person walks. Not so much to pass judgement but more for entertainment. There are some interesting walks out there.

• Not really

• Yes we see a girl through her walk. we can talk from afar that this girl is down to earth or hoe by walking style

What Girls Said 3

• Not so much how they walk. I notice more when I'm at the gym and people are running on the treadmill. It's really weird. Anyone has their own body movement that goes with how they run.

• I swish as I walk if I want someone to notice my butt.

• *swish