Job trainer problems how to handle it?

Well in my job the trainer always tells me I'm doing it wrong. As sometimes makes comments on why am I doing it that why. Witch has no bearing on the final out come. The problem is the more he tells me I'm doing it wrong the more mistakes I make. Do you have any suggestions on how to relax so his training style doesn't get to me so much?

the problem is one time he has me do it one way the next time he will change something so i am still doing it wrong. so i get flustered and upset which then i start making mistakes then he tells me im doing it wrong even more.

Most Helpful Girl

• You do it his way until you no longer have him supervising, then you do it your way.

• the problem is one time he has me do it one way the next time he will change something so i am still doing it wrong.

• Pull him up on it, say you're getting confused be because he's not being consistent. Ask for clear, consistent instructions and you will follow them.

Thanks for the mho :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I work at a dinner and I have train a guy on salad staton. And cook meet on the grill. Sometimes I forget my tickets and get things wrong. The trick is tell the trainer to study his job description and carefully analyze it. Your job is to show him how you were taught. That's it. No showing off, no over doing it, or no going fast just rush to your own work. Not saying you do those things. Just saying he/she has to play her/his part too.

• the problem is one time he has me do it one way the next time he will change something so i am still doing it wrong

• Do it the way it gets done. It's about communication really. Tell him aye let me know when you change something so I know. We need to be on the same page.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him if he could show you how to do it right