Would you ever want to be someone's trophy wife/husband?

• Yeah
  • Nope
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I would. I'd like to be that man who's type of husband that she'd brag about.

I'd like being a trophy husband and bragged about by my wife as that 6'2" Korean American guy who works cyber security, is a black belt in taekwondo, and is a family-oriented man.

• "Trophy husband" means she married you for the the image boost it would give to her & not because she actually cares about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'm getting my B. S. in just a few months :) After that, I plan to go on to school to get a degree so I can practice medicine. Being a trophy wife has never been my intention, I've always wanted to pull my weight without charms that grow old. And I've always wanted to live comfortably and feel proud because I can take care of myself.

What Guys Said 17

• No, that is pathetic and vain and goes to show that neither side truly values the other as a person.

• Anyone who says no is lying
    1- means I'm attractive
    2- the person is most likely loaded
    3- I probably won't have to work
    4- chances are she'll be attractive
    5- I like spelling in 5's

Are there downsides? Sure, but I think a lot of y'all really don't understand the concept of money and not having to work 👍

• My view of what makes a good trophy wife/husband is different than most. But I personally would not, because I want to work lol

• Seems like they're dating you to show off to their friends and not really thinking about the personal attraction. It's a nice compliment I guess in a real relationship, but seems a bit odd.

• I'm fairly certain I would never be put in that category trophy husband, so I have never given it want thought.

• I could not marry without love

• I'm not sure... I strongly assume it would have many ups and downs.
    All I know is that it will never happen. lol 😅

• Nope... Trophy wife synonyms are gold digger, sugar baby, escort, prostitute, hooker, ho... and a trophy husband is a sucker...

• Lol no not really.

• If she's rich enough to afford a trophy then hell yeah. Sure I'd feel like a whore (especially if she was unattractive but I still had to do sexual favors per the contract) but I'd get over it.

• what trophy wife/husband means?

• well not really a trophy husband. but id like to be guy she feels really proud of

• trophies just sit there and look good.

• If I love her, she loves me... why not? I don't care

• No, I want to be our relationship to be only ours

• ill never sell outttt

• I want a hot wife that wear heels and mini skirts. She would drive a Viper.

What Girls Said 16

• I have no problem with that, because I'm okay dating less-attractive guys who bring other things to the relationship. I love being the hot one in the relationship.

• Nope.

What women don’t understand is that the last thing they should be after is a rich guy. Why? Because they are assholes and they will cheat on you with someone hotter, younger and tighter and you will be replaced just as fast as any other possession.

That’s all a trophy wife is, a possession. So when a girl says she wants to marry rich, she’s basically saying that she is too weak to fulfill the responsibilities of being human and would rather become a lifeless object instead.

• Heeeel naw!

• Maybe but i dont know if i'm pretty enough. Also id have to be slightly attracted to him so i couldn't marry an old man.

• Lol no XD

• no you'l pretty much be disposed of when you start to look unattractive in their eyes. Like wtf?

• i think it's great

• Yeah I'd love it

• Nope. I'm more then just a "pretty face".

• No I really wouldn't.

• I'm not hot enough!

• Not really

• no i cannot

• Why would i?

• Nope

• What is a trophy wife?