Is paternity fraud the worst thing a woman could do to a man?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably one of the worst. People who say "Women can fake an orgasm but men can fake a whole relationship" probably should also realise women can also fake a man's life.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It's in the top 3

• There often is no greater nightmare than taking care of a child that is not your own while thinking that it is. Goes against everything a man instinctively believes in.

@ThisDudeHere
      The REAL father of a child is the man who raises it, who is the child's role model. Not the guy who happens to ejaculate at the 'right' moment & place.
      Otherwise no adoptive father could be a father. No stepfather could be a father and having a child through donor insemination would be the same 'nightmare'.

I'd have no problem, raising a kid that hasn't my genes: every teacher does that hundreds of times. I'm not a teacher but if it's OK for teachers, it's OK for me.

@jacquesvol good for you but I would never.

• If the guy doesn't want children it may seriously hurt.
    If the guy really wants a kid, it's not a shocking drama.

• yeah

• It's probably up there but false rape allegations seems worse

• Definitely top 3 but not the worst. I think its harder on the kid tho.

• I don't know if it's the worst, but it's brutal.

Not because of the huge amounts of money sucked out of him.

Not even the huge amounts of time sucked out of him.

But because all the time he thought it was his child. And then suddenly he finds out he half doesn't have one.

It's stealing his life.

It's rather rare

@jacquesvol And in those cases, if discovered, I believe the hospital would be liable for some fairly substantial damages, no?

Some American lawyers are specialized in obtaining big out of court damage settlements, that's all I know.

• I'm not sure it's THE worst, but it's certainly up there. Especially if the man is an actual good man, then that's just real bad and cruel.

What Girls Said 12

• No, she could kill him, torture him, kill all his family, torture his family, being set up for murder and getting life or the death sentence, being locked in a small dark room for the rest of his life... there are worse things than paternity fraud. I think I'd rather have my babies switched at birth (I get another baby) than be tortured and killed.

• A false rape allegation is.

• If you think that's true then your imagination isn't all that, is it?

• Have you ever heard of that movie Audition?

That seems way worse.

• No, but if you want some better ideas...

• Are you actually being serious

• In his defense sarcasm doesn't play well in text. I know on some message boards they use an agreed upon sarcasm font just for these situations

• @cjmtherfcker he just isn't very good at picking it up either, but I agree it can be difficult sometimes.

• I think a false rape accusation is worse.

• Yeah, it's definitely up there in the list of the worst things you could do to a guy.

• She could cut his balls off and serve it to him with some fava beans and a nice chianti *awkward tongue noises*

• No. Falsely accusing them of rape is probably one of the worst

@April10

What about all the raped girls being nearly instantly tagged as 'sluts', "falsely accusing an innocent popular jock"?

I don't believe in slut shaming.

• It would probably be worse to kill him. Just saying.

• There are more worst things a woman can do to a man, but that's definitely up there.

• It's one of the worst things for a woman to do to a man but not the worst ever.
    Accusing him of rape and him serving time in prison would be worse

The worst betrayal ever would off course be poisoning him.