What is some of the most annoying things girls/guys do (in your experience)?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Girls: Complain about things that don't matter and blow it into an anti-shame/anti-whatever-they're-bitching-about-campaige.

Guys: Bitch about not being able to get women, so they blame women for their lack of game with women.

AND THEY DON'T STAY OUTTA MY KITCHEN

• I just realized this

Campaign*

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME?

• Hey I'd happily push for it on behalf of the gents, they got some shit on their end fucked up.

• I'm trying to think of a way to get through to some people in terms of them being unable to get past themselves. Usually like with guys who are so unobstructedly biased towards having to ask out girls, they are so caught up that all they talk about is them not being good enough which in itself is ok to think because as a male you don't get much support from really anyone. Its a matter of changing that mind set. And its a matter of breaking that wall and having them see things from a different point of view. My notion is that being emotionally supportive to such guys is important because unlike how most people see those guys hate will never beat hate as it just creates more hate and resentment.
      Lol most hippie words to come out of my mouth (paraphrased from jim jeffries)

• #1. Complaining about something you can change. Yet, not doing anything to change it.

#2. When people do something repetitiously (questions, jokes, etc.), expecting a different result.

#3. Walking behind someone slow and you can't go around them... [ Days I wish I could leap frog IRL!]

#4. People who take everything seriously.

• girls: entitled, catty, competitive, whiny, wanna-be superior (especially lying feminists) sneaky, lying, milking the victim card to the point of obnoxiousness, materialistic, gossipy, brainswashed easily, thinks most women should think the same because they share the same body parts, guilt tripping

guys: a lot of them tend to make up sh*t just to get sex, they get very b*tchy when you catch them in a lie like somehow you're supposed to be dumber than them because you're a woman, in many cases they can be lazy. i. e leaving their stuff on the floor for you to pick up, a lot of them tend to shirk responsibility i. e. abandoning a kid you helped make (however, this seems to be very disingenuous lately due to abuse by females) get overly hostile when rejected by females, tend to put women down and generalize based on some bad experiences they've had

• My boyfriend means well but he always tries to solve my problems. I just want someone who will listen to me rant but he tries to give me solutions. I appreciate it but it can get annoying sometimes.

• I hate it when guys pee on the toilet seat and forget to put the seat down, shave and leave hair everywhere, and don't know how to be a handy man and fix things.

I hate it when girls are catty, shower and leave their hair everywhere, and when they're snobby and stuck up.

• Getting too clingy.
    That totally kills me and makes me want to run from them 🏃

• Complain. A little is ok but there are some people who complain about everything and that is the most annoying thing. Just about anything else I can put up with.

• showing off to look more masculine or talking about their job and money because they're expecting you to be attracted by them this way.. -_-

• Yeah its all mens fault!

• never ,, i shalth noth be tempteth

• I agree with you, good to have you on Gag.

• Girls: get jealous, need to be the center of attention, act stupid sometimes
    Guys: don't share their feelings

• Guys are inept and have been raised differently in our culture when it comes to stereotyping guys are pretty much it. Having guys sharing their feelings is actually incredibly difficult, i would say its on par with girls getting rid of their need to be able to dress up or put make up on and be accepted.

• I don't do feel that need but I get what you're saying haha

• Peeing on the toilet seats 🔫

• Girls: Expecting you to read their minds when they are mad.
    Guys: Peeing on the toilet seat or leaving it up.

• People in general, I haaaate the sound of chewing or sniffling, so thats probably the most annoying thing

• Girls: they keep making myTake about being feminine
    Guys: they are too insecure about heir dick size and complain about it too much

• Lying, playing mind games, being obnoxious in public and saying "whatever" for me that is a rude response to anything. It makes me think of whiney teenage girls saying that to their mom when getting a lecture and I can't handle immaturity. I had a boyfriend who would send me "whatever" as a text when trying to have a serious talk and I told him the next time I saw him that if he gives me the bratty/whiney teenage attitude again Id smack him lol. I really wouldn't but I was pissed the hell off.

• The most annoying guys and girls do is, blame each other for their problems/hate on each other.
    Always blaming, pointing the finger at each other.

Girl: I hate guys so much, I would rather eat and get fat.

Guy: Girls are such gold diggers, slobs, and their all a bunch of b*****.

Girl: Omg he is SO cute! Why doesn't he like me? He should be grateful anyone likes him at all!

Guy: I can't date her, she is just the same as all the rest of the girls I dated. She will spend all of my money just to dump me/cheat on me later. ALL girls are the same. I'll just have my fun and rather not commit.

Blah blah blah and commitment

Guy: I can't commit to her, she will leave me.

Girl: I can't believe he won't commit! I should just leave him now!

Guy: I knew she would leave me, that's why I didn't commit.

Girl: I knew he wouldn't commit that's why I left.

Stupid things like this annoy me.

• be insensitive bitter bitches overbearing or ass in nine

What Guys Said 13

• Guys - Being too set in their ways, and somewhat arrogant about it.

My step dad is an extreme example, he throws fits and mentally checks out when it comes to anything computer related, it's literally like pulling teeth with him. He insists that everything be done in paper.

Girls - Taking the effort of guys approaching them with a grain of salt, trying on boys like heels at Nordstrom, and then talking a shitstorm about them behind their back while among friends.

It's so annoying to me, so annoying that it's not worth it. The cost of approaching and risk of not working out is not worth the shit talk and blissful disregard for my efforts.

• Avoiding saying what's going on with them

• Talk nonsense. They start voicing their opinions and spitting out cancerous bullshit that don't even make sense

• I'm fine shit. Nah your not. Tell me I'm here for you lol

• girls: being jealous of each other and breaking life-long girl friendships over silly dumb shit.
    guys: taking selfies.

• girls : say something else and want something else. guys : being immature

• Having a Genuine interest in a person and they don't think you're for real.. Thats the most frustrating part nowadays

• i hate it when girls have misconceptions about me.

• Girls who talk incessantly. I just want to get some duct tape and shut them up.

• Uber jealousy and under clinginess.

• Talk so much!

• i hate when women think they can get out of a responsibility or out of trouble because they have a vagina