Guys, Do you like muscular girls?

Not super vein-bulging-muscular just, toned arms. I was born pretty muscular and many guys have told me that muscular girls are gross. I don't try and build them but they're very obviously muscular, as if I work out, but not like bod builder or anything. Do you guys find this gross?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, sorry. That's too masculine for me, I like feminine women. Nothing wrong with staying fit, but muscular women are overdoing it.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 24

• Personally, I do not like it. My girlfriend is Korean and that's the type of body frame I like. I like it when girls are skinny and have little muscles. I like them petite and kind of fragile basically ;-).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, muscular women are attractive but should not look like a bodybuilder though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I find that attractive, not just because of their body, but demonstrates you take initiative to improve and work hard, and you care about your overall health. I would feel that those guys don't know taste!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I was at the gym the other day and saw this girl with thunder thighs doing deep squats on the albeit, smith machine. Those were some deep squats, she was a strong girl.

I would bang, several times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely.
    www.womenshealthmag.com/.../paige-hathaway.jpg
    Paige Hathaway is bae

0|0
    0|1
  • i like it when girls are muscular like this.
    https://i.imgur.com/94fcBo1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them very attractive actually. I want one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like muscular girls, and no, I don't find them gross. They're hot actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, they're great wrestling partners. I'm into being over powered by strong women, so I'd love muscular women. I'm into curvy, toned and muscular women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not muscular but toned? Yeaa?

0|1
    0|0
  • 'muscular' no. 'toned, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure. being fit is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • i find girls like you very attractive and a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how much muscular it looks

0|1
    0|0
  • Examples?

0|0
    0|0
  • For example she is good looking

http://i.hizliresim.com/J21GRj.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • No I find it cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Toned arms aren't bad but I'm not attracted to muscles, veins, or exposed bones or excess fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely "no".

0|0
    0|0
  • yer paige vanzant

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not on a girl, i get turned off

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's good to be in shape