Should I take being called cute as an insult?

This probably seems dumb, but I'm never called hot always cute or pretty. Please be honest.

• No, you're just more cute than hot
  • Yes, it really just means you're ugly
  • This questions dumb why take being called cute as an insult
  • Depends
  • Other, please specify

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute is a compliment. I admit, there have been times when a guy called me cute and I got offended, but only because it kinda hurt my ego that he didn't call me "hot" or something more sexual. It's just hard to imagine that "cute" gets guys dicks hard lol.

What Guys Said 18

• Being called cute in nice and is usually said in a complamentive matter. If your cute people call you cute that is just the way you are and people will compliment you by telling you so. Often I'm called cute a lot of the time I want to say yeah I'm cute and? Because there are many types of cute. Honestly when your cute ITT is usually easier to tell when a guy likes you because he will call you more than cute. I agree that cute is not really a flattering complimented. Also be on the lookout for a guy calling you pretty.

• I also have two female friends that everyone describes as cute. Simply because they are. That is the best way to describe them. It is not that your cuter than hot. It is that cute describes you more than hot. Usually most people don't call a person hot to their face. They usually call them pretty. But seriousness look for the guy calling you more than cute. He likes you.

• Cute as an insult? No in MHO when I call a woman cute it means she has potential to be more than just a fling with me. If I call a woman cute it means in my head 'God I'd love to wake up next to her every day and be able to see her beautiful smile and hear her laugh, she's intoxicating in every way. Her smell, they way she moves, talks, her curves all of her. Cute as hell'. Cute to me is so dangerous. So it depends on the guy but myself if I say a woman is cute I'm basically wanting to fall for her and vice versa. If I say you're hot it means yeah your attractive and might be good for sex and fun but I would never commit to you as you're probably a player and we won't connect emotionally, not relationship material. Cute = relationship & sexy & let's get married mabye, have kids etc. Hot to me means let's have sex, that's about it. That's just my view and MHO. By the way so you can validate if my opinion is worthy I definitely have no problem with women, 5'11" very athletic and good looking, also make a very good income, great personality and genuine. I look for cute women, not hot ones. Reason... I'm tired of hot girls and narcissistic attitudes while I find cute women less stuck up and seeking a real relationship. Good luck.

• Lmao if cufe means that much to you... what does sexy mean to you then

• @RBD12 Sexy is just sexy, means you turn me on. But honestly, cute is my weakness. I've been with smoking hot women and now they turn me off, and most guys, because we realize she's probably been riding the c*ck carousel and has tons of orbiters. I'd rather be with a cute woman although she may have many admirers they tend to be more selective and smarter with who they choose to spend their time with (although cute girls tend to choose the worst of the worst bad boys - maybe because they are too nice and reserved most of the time so they choose bad choices that have excitement but no stability). I have noticed this, I like the cute women and they like really bad boys, which I am but I'm not, so they date them and cry when their hearts get broken. I date hot, sexy women and it always ends in drama and them being whores/sluts/cheaters. So in the end if both the cute sexy hot girl and the cute handsome hot guy were smart they'd date each other. Then happily ever after lol. MHO

• For many guys, "cute" means attractive in a way that is youthful and approachable like a girl-next-door. It's a compliment.

• no reason to take it as an insult

• Yeah I'll be honest
    I find this stupid. But there's many people here who ask "Am I hot, beautiful or.. just cute?"
    I don't get it like, it's a compliment either way.

When you girls say a guy is cute, that means he's good looking, right?

• Girls who get called hot are only seen as fuck-potential. Girls who are called cute are in the area of "not necessarily a sex-goddess, but cute feminine person who is potentially relationship material".

How you take it is up to you.

• No. Why and how could it be an insult?

• I voted C) because cute is hot.

• I have strange classification, if I tell girl she is hot, I think that she is hot but she's not dateable. If I say she is pretty, then she is hot and dateable.

• oh totally, i'd get pissed

• You should be happy

• I'd have called you slut to feel better

• Well, do you consider being called "hot" insulting?

• You're a girl, not a guy. Cute is almost always hot, assuming you're of age. It's a specific type of hot.

• its stupid that youd even begin to get offended by such a thing

• you're overthinking the hell out of this. it's not an insult.

• people who get offended by being called cute are conceited dumbasses to be honest

What Girls Said 7

• Take the compliment and move on. It's nothing to dwell over.

• who is it that is calling you this? A compliment is something to be proud and thankful of, not pissed off about, but if you at least showed us your pics, maybe we could have a better understanding why you're being called that...

• Nope, it's not an insult at all. I get called cute a lot. It's a compliment.

• Honestly, being called cute should be considered a compliment. It may not be what you would like to be called, but At least they called you cute. People in this world, have no filter. So I'm sure if you were less appealing to the eyes, that you wouldn't have been called cute at all. But beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so in a way, everyone can be considered cute, or ugly to someone.

• For Christ's sake does nothing please you?

• I'm sure some people may mean it as an insult but not all. Just accept it.

• Cute is not an insult and shouldn't be taken as one. I call every guy I find attractive cute. And I'd rather be called cute over hot or sexy any day:)