Share an experience from one of many trips you had! Would you go to the same place again?

Experiences as in travel stories

Most Helpful Girl

• Last summer, I went on a road trip to Canada with a friend. It was my first experience without my family, and we had the best time. We jammed out to songs and danced in the car. We stopped and saw a friend in New York. We had deep, thoughtful conversations as well as silly ones. Once we crossed the border, we explored Niagara Falls and Toronto. We didn't get enough time there, and I'd definitely love to go back.

What Guys Said 4

• I went to Disney World on my honeymoon and forced myself to vomit while sitting in the front seat on Space Mountain. When we got off the ride everyone was picking chunks of my lunch out of their hair. Best trip I ever took!

• Memorable ones are many.
    But a few ones stand out such as
    1. A couple of years back when I first visited UAE, me and my friends booked an outing package consisting of desert safari, camel ride, bonfire in an oasis.
    Everything went great, but during the bonfire activity there was a belly dance too by a Turkish lady which waa kinda embarrassing as well as funny.

A group of wealthy Middle Aged Indians got drunk and excited, they started their snake dance by throwing money at that belly dancer and trying to get as close as possible.
    The security had to intervene and make those 3 people sit down forcefully at least half a dozen times.
    One uncle after the belly dance event was like " one more time please"
    So freaking funny it was.

• Well, I took some shroom tea with some of my friends a few years ago. We started tripping about half an hour later, my parents were away and left me to look after their acre of land property. So mostly we just wandered around, laid face first in the grass while caressing it, and listened to a lot of music.

• I was on a trip to Dubai and had an affair with a horny local slut

• She insisted only anal, so look formally virgin, I wouldn't mind ;)

What Girls Said 0