If you could create a movement to change something what would it be?

something related to animals, people?

Most Helpful Guy

• To get rid of hated, racism, and discrimination! The place you're from, your skin color, your beliefs, and anything else shouldn't be a reason to be hated and disgusted by. If everyone wasn't pressured to follow a freakin' hashtag we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they already exist, but to stop people selling their organs. No one should be poor, to point they have to sell a part of themselves to another. I think organ donation is fine, I'm actually going on the list thing (if I randomly drop dead my organs would go to another)

What Guys Said 20

• I don't really know if change would ever really matters. I wouldn't really create a movement since there already lots of those now.

Ideally but completely unrealistically I would want a complete end to mortality, and end to all pain and suffering, an end to all injustice, by having the opportunity to get rid of one's any and all unwanted and undesired vulnerabilities and limitations. In other words I am for Transhumanism though, when ever that becomes possible through advancement in A. I. development and research and as well as nanotechnology and nanomachines. Resurrection, upgrade, evolution, enhancements, augmentation, modification from all those various technologies as an opportunity for those that want to go beyond the limitations being human and as well as to be able to go far beyond this planet and our solar system.

To establish new world (s) way out there, beyond Earth, without dependency on this planet and it's resources, or at least somehow to create a tiny little place in the corner of the universe, each to their own. As regular basic mortal human beings we can't just go about anywhere we want to in the first place, especially not beyond planet earth, and there's way too many things that are harmful and dangerous to us that make it impossible in the first place.

But if the opportunity was there to upgrade or even be "resurrected" through such advancements in technology then why not? Would it then provide such opportunities for those that aren't happy with the way things had turned out with this world, so then they would be able to just leave and have their own little world and own little space far out there?

And they can always bring along anyone that had already upgraded and modified through such advance technologies and also want or have the desire to go way out there, beyond our atmosphere and beyond our solar system.

• @Mario21 read my mind - Get rid of hatred, ignorance and bigotry - Let people not care what other people do, it is their business.

• Some people just need to be less narrow minded and grow up smh

• To enable genetic modification on a grand scale, thereby eliminating world hunger and facilitating the treatment of all forms of genetic disabilities, ushering in the era of trans-humanism.

• To shoot poachers on sight and leave them for the scavengers

• Have a problem with poachers by you?

• @akadatank44 in general, tigers, rhinos, elephants are in bad shape because of them. In my country the lowly desert and gopher tortoises are endangered because of gassing and they're a keystone species

• I have a problem with them

• i would not start a movement, they can be derailed. i would create an organization like a private society of people which i select. a group of people with special qualities from all walks of life. like a fraternity or a sorority group. we would deny the existence of such a group so we would be a secret society. then i would use this group to secretly benefit the world. we would become a paramilitary organization to secretly eliminate terrorists, track down their sponsors and eliminate them too.

• Hmm so many movements I'd like to create! I'll choose one from my imaginary list :p

Mass charity for poor kids all over the world, an organisation where we pay from tax, everyday 1p which goes towards helping poor kids. And adults too, another idea is a "world hospital" completely free and top quality funded by the people! Similar idea again, tax of 1p a day. Okay so there'll be a lot of hate on this but imagine it, how beatiful it'd be 😅

• A 99p movement to bring in a 99p coin. It would make life a hell of a lot easier.

• Overfishing and do better limits on that

• yes that would be perfect

• here we have a cool project that is helping a lot of turtles that used to die on the beaches

• 'ONE HUMAN RACE'

• Save this damn planet

• for everyone to just chill the fuck out

• obliterate the so called "feminist" of this modern age
    anita sarkeesian for example

• The way people tend to get so offended by everything and always want to be 'politically correct'... make a silly joke... get offended... don't make a joke... offended... I bet if breathe air in too hard someone will be offended... where the hell did all the real people go who have a sense of humour and a backbone?

• just legalize weed already

• Not my style :P

• To change the mentality of arabs so that there is more education, open-mindedness and love

• The only good movement is a bowel movement.

• Make it illegal to eat pussy.

• yeah! more girls born in the world and way less guys because it seems guys are considered useless and girls hate them, and the nice guys suffer for it because of not being wanted or loved.
    or send all the guys who are players and dump them in the middle of the ocean and let the sharks have a feast. or just dump them on a island in the middle of nowhere alone.
    or since i wish i was a girl, and i read a lot of things about many other guys wishing that, i would make a pill to do just that, change our gender without todays methods.

• this is weird

• you can be a girl

• how? i have a penis not a vagina i can't grow boobs and have curves and be beautiful.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I would like to help this guy and help all animals around the world.
    https://youtu.be/X9ptdEObzEk

• Basically what @Mario21 said.

• A movement about Poe's law.

• An internet law which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers as sincere expressions of the parodied views.

• People need to know about it, some people are stupid and think everything that is on the internet is real.

• Big supporter of LGBT & women's rights/feminism/double standards.

• Send back home the illegal *economical* immigrants.

• wouldn't it be better to help them?

• yeah i see where you are coming from but i dont really agree... incidentally you may see the irony in this little story. my neighbours son in bulgaria worked here in the uk a few years ago which is great for me because he speaks good English. anyway i asked him if he would return to the uk to work again and he said. ' i would love to but its full of romanians now'. . i thought it kind of funny. i will be in romania on August 7 heading for the bridge of Europe

• @wankiam
      Emigrating to richer countries to work has become something like a sub-culture in this country. I find it kind of silly to go do non authorised work outside and then use the money here. I plan on moving out, but I want it to be legal and all that.