What makes you believe in God/a god, or follow religion? Do you not feel that you are being played/fooled at this point?

Also if you don't believe, what made you stop believing or maybe you have never believed in it

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in any, nor do I have any desire to. Religion isn't for me and I don't want it in my life.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an atheist.

I stopped believing at childhood because virtually everything written in the bible is a huge pile of horse shit. The concepts of God, heaven and hell are all absurd and very clearly attempts at keeping the weaker willed and irrational in line.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• i believe in him and i sometimes felt fooled and played, i had times where i stopped to think that god was good but i know better than anyone that he exists even if i hated him. I was hungry, for him. I abandonedt him and i felt dry i had no one and then i found him again, he never left, it was me. I had to face many obstacles in life and i mastered them through praying i have no one except jesus and i feel empty and lost without him.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• logic. how did all things come to? evolution? both sides of the debate agree the universe was at one point empty... so, what part could evolution play in an empty void? i also don't feel played by my organization-its entirely focused on the bible, no mixing up or ignoring scriptures.

0|0
    0|0