What makes you believe in God/a god, or follow religion? Do you not feel that you are being played/fooled at this point?

Also if you don't believe, what made you stop believing or maybe you have never believed in it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in any, nor do I have any desire to. Religion isn't for me and I don't want it in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an atheist.

I stopped believing at childhood because virtually everything written in the bible is a huge pile of horse shit. The concepts of God, heaven and hell are all absurd and very clearly attempts at keeping the weaker willed and irrational in line.

What Girls Said 1

• i believe in him and i sometimes felt fooled and played, i had times where i stopped to think that god was good but i know better than anyone that he exists even if i hated him. I was hungry, for him. I abandonedt him and i felt dry i had no one and then i found him again, he never left, it was me. I had to face many obstacles in life and i mastered them through praying i have no one except jesus and i feel empty and lost without him.

What Guys Said 1

• logic. how did all things come to? evolution? both sides of the debate agree the universe was at one point empty... so, what part could evolution play in an empty void? i also don't feel played by my organization-its entirely focused on the bible, no mixing up or ignoring scriptures.