I want to get a skate board?

So I'm 18 and female, and I want to get a skate board... I had one as a kid but now I'm a young adult I don't really.. Know how I'd incorporate a skate board into my life? Where do you ride it? I couldn't ride it to work or to the gym, to meet friends or run errands... There's no practicality for me to having a skate board but is still like to ride

Most Helpful Guy

• well in windsor, there's a park with like a 1.5' raised something that you can like walk on so for sure you can do... skateboarding things on/with/whatever

Most Helpful Girl

• Skateboarding is fun, and a great way to get around! I'm 24, and I have a long board I cruise around on now and again. I wouldn't put an age group into skateboarding, it's for anyone to enjoy :)

Personally, I long board when the rush hour traffic dies down (usually I'll head out after 6/7pm - after work) I find the traffic has lessened, and I can cruise on the streets more freely, as apposed to having cars passing every second. It's fun, free, let's you get out and relax.

Give it a try! You could head to the skate park with it and get some practice. I even met a few good friends from doing that! They are all 18+ and they still use their boards, as it's something they enjoy. Have fun!

What Guys Said 2

• Skate parks

• Get it! Satisfy your cravings :p

What Girls Said 2

• Just ride at a skate park. A lot of guys don't like skater chicks though (I speak from experience) so think about that.

• You could just ride it in your free time for the fun of it...