Have I become what I once despised?

Tonight, I started thinking about something. I talk to this girl who I would easily consider to be my best friend, and we usually talk very frequently everyday. Over the months we've known each other, I've grown to be very attracted to her. We usually find it to be difficult to go an hour without talking to each other. (No, I'm not saying that jokingly) but tonight, it's been 7 hours. It's not the end of the world, no, but I'm fearing something happened. But what may have happened is not the topic of my question. I once couldn't stand people who were so clingy that they couldn't be away from someone for mere hours. I would think "Get a life, there has to be something better to do". I was wrong. Very wrong. I now know what it's like to be so attached. I feel like such a hypocrite for thinking that way knowing what I feel like now. I'm so stressed and worried something happened. Is this a bad thing?

I guess I'd just like someone to talk to about all this as well so please, leave a comment of your thought on this. Your opinion would be much obliged.

What Girls Said 2

• It's easy to pass judgement when you're outside looking in, and easy to say you wouldn't be a certain way when you've never been in a particular situation before. I've found that quickest way to learn how something feels or why someone would do something is to mock them or their reactions. You're not a hypocrite, you've just found yourself in an emotional place you've never been. It's humbling, and I hope nothing bad has happened, just try to meter your actions because they could be too much for her to accept if she doesn't feel exactly the same way.

• Thank you. I just really regret saying it because I used to be such an asshole about it to some people.

• Lol, don't feel bad. I'm certainly guilty of the same thing.

• Like they say, you should never judge other people, because you never know how you'd act or behave in the same situation.

Don't be too harsh on yourself. You obviously hadn't met a girl who you felt that close too... until now.

What Guys Said 1

• Sure it's fine, is she at work or something?

• No, she never works this late. It's way off and different than how things normally go which is why I'm so concerned. I'm probably just overreacting though. I'll wait until morning and see what happens. Thank you for your time.

• Yeah I don't know it is weird when that shit happens, best to take your mind of it I guess.