What's something you have never said out loud/never told anyone before?

Just an open space where you can post anonymously (if you want) and share what you feel like getting off your chest.

Whether you share something big or small, I hope that by writing some thoughts down, you feel a little bit more at ease, maybe even unburdened.

I am simply a lending ear and have no intentions of judging anyone.

If you decide to post, I want to say thank you because it takes courage to share certain things with others.

~Sending positive energy and vibes to you all~

Most Helpful Guy

• I sometimes sneeze when I get super horny. The more times I sneeze, the more horny I am. I did tell one person about it, but she's dead and I don't intend to tell anyone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• TL;DR
    I come across as a cool person on internet but I am not so. I'm socially awkward and at times really weird in real life. I don't know how to react in many social situations and end up behaving totally absurd at times. Dealing with complex social stuff really scares me. Think of Amy Farrah Fowler from The Big Bang Theory..
    I also know that most people around me talk behind my back. Some people hate me even.
    Many times I feel like completely isolating myself from people. Probably except my parents.
    I have a so called friend who I absolutely can't stand. I was pretty close to her before, but few bad experiences with her. I distanced myself from her. She was mean to me.
    I am sorry you had to read all this shit I've written. But I wanted to get it off my chest.

What Guys Said 4

• Never said out loud: "need to occupy the toilet for at least the next 30 minutes"

• Something I've never told anyone before? The girl who's been more sexually attractive in my eyes than any other since we hit puberty has been my little sister...

• I cannot stand most women I meet. There some great women who I have met but most women just irritate me.

• I like it when a cute female kicks me in my balls and i love it when a cute female doesn't give me permission to pee and bosses me around

What Girls Said 1

• You first 😊

• I've never told anyone that I had a crush on someone for like 6 years :/

• And I think they just saw me like a sister... double yikes.

• Ohh, wow, that's a long time. When I want to my first confession I didn't know what to tell the priest so I lied to him about bad things I'd done.