What would you do if a homeless kid walked up to u asking for help?

I'm asking because I had a little girl who was maybe 7 walk up to me and ask for some money I asked being stupid and cautious are u really homeless and she started crying and peed herself in the clothes she was in I thought she wasn't lying but I felt bad for making her cry I gave her 50$ and bought her new panties and a dress was I wrong what would you do if u was me,

Most Helpful Girl

• I would bring her home with me, give her a nice warm shower, put on some clean comfortable clothes, cook her some nice meal and have her watch cartoons while eating. Then I would call my mother to see what should I do

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, I'd probably call the police. A little girl shouldn't be wandering the streets alone. She may or may not be homeless, but the police can see if she is a missing child and if she needs to go into foster care.

• I would definitely get into contact with some kind of authority so they could find her a proper place to stay.

• You were wrong. You should have not touched her, certainly not bought her clothing or given her money, and called the police to bring CPS to help her.

• I would have gave her something to eat and then call the cops because she needs care

• Tell her to shove it

What Guys Said 3

• A 7 yeard old that looks homeless and pees herself? I wouldn't be giving any money but i would most defintely be calling the cops.

• Well I dont know true or not cause I was cheated by chinese. I am afraid of they really cut their legs for keep on begging.
    So recently what I did is to call poloce cause their money are people's tax

• Lol nicer than me. I would've told her to get lost and laughed at her for peeing herself