Do You Agree That 1980s and 1990s Popular Music Is The Best And Why?

I Do Do You Agree And Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is. Everything now is auto tune or a cover. I love the 80s and 90s more than this decade anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• Good music is good music, regardless of the decade. You just haven't found anything you like over the past twenty years or so but that doesn't mean it isn't out there.

• Their are songs from this Decade and the last one Decade I like but the 1980s and 1990s had the best music

• And seventies... ha!

• I like those decades too

• Music is subjective. I personally like 2000's music, though I've heard some really great music from the 80's and 90's.

What Guys Said 3

• What is the "best" music usually coincides with the decades of your formative years. For me the late 1960's and 1970's had the best music, though there is certainly some music from the 1980's that gets me going. On occasion, someone will not become attached to the music of their own generation but will reach back one generation and find that to be the best.

I think it is difficult to compare to the Beatles; early Billy Joel and Elton John; Emerson, Lake, and Palmer; Alan Parsons Project; Kansas; Yes; Moody Blues; Little River Band; and Journey and REO Speedwagon for the more popular music.

• No, sorry, the 1980s were a horrible, horrible decade in my opinion. Horrible music, horrible hairstyles and absolutely horrible fashion. It's like humans said to themselves "let's just be really distasteful for one decade". I mean those mullets for example... or parachute pants or all this incredibly cheesy music... how could anyone ever think that's cool. It's a mystery to me.
    My favorite decades in terms of music are definitely the 1950s and 1960s.

• So you don't think theirs any Beautiful 80s music?

• No, but I'll check it out ;-)

• Awesome tell me if you like it

• No popular music is good music really