What options do I have for hiding shaved eyebrows?

I had to shave them today it constantly annoyed me how bushy they were. I put bandages on but it still looks weird๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• You can buy something that's supposed to make them grow back. In the mean time you'll have to draw them on.

I don't know exactly what product it is, but my friend had an issue with one eyebrow and needed to grow it back.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You put bandages on your eyebrows? lmao, you should wait until they grow bro, a true man simply doesn't shave his eyebrows ;D

0|0
    0|0
    • But won't it take months? What will I do till then?😭😭i had to shave them they looked like rectangles that were drawn with a heavy duty marker

• Well can't say anything if it will take months or not without seeing ya eyebrows pics :D But as far as I know it won't take so long if you just trimmed them a little. I have a bitch-ass friend who shaves his eyebrows regularly and it doesn't take a month.

What Girls Said 3

• Wear hats until they grow back

0|1
    0|0
  • Wtf 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Bruhhh they look like rectangles that were drawn with a sharpie , I have to deal with it now😱😱😭😭

• Draw them back on.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I can't I suck at it😢

What Guys Said 3

• A special hair style? Some sort of clothing that keeps the attention away? Maybe get some fake ones?

0|1
    0|0
  • Just draw them on or really grow your hair out long enough so they cover your eyebrows kinda like carly rae jepsen look

0|0
    0|0
  • Time I guess

0|0
    0|0