Do you think 25 dollars is too much for an hour and a half of sign language class?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, that seems like way too cheap. I mean, I consider sign language a foreign language just like when you learn Spanish or Russian or something like that. I doubt you'd find a Spanish class with a well-trained instructor for 17 bucks an hour. I once took a foreign language class at a private institute and I paid roughly 700 bucks for twelve one-hour lessons. Of course things are cheaper in the US than here where I live but even in America it would probably cost around 500 bucks or so. So 25 dollars for 90 minutes seems VERY generous.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say so. That seems good.

What Guys Said 4

• when i used to tutor id charge 20 and hour. sign language is a specialty. you're probably not charging enough.

• that's about $18.00 an hour for professional instruction. I think that it seems reasonable.

• Very much so for me personally, but I'm not exactly rich. 😕 (No job, even...)

• There's very few thing you can learn at $17/h take it and run

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know how you could honestly get something that cheap. The problem is you won't learn anything in an hour and a half.

• Well if I take more sessions I should. It builds up. My classes use to be 30 min and for four years I took them and learned a lot

• Yeah, I think so