Do you believe that you are a good person and that someone would be lucky to have you as a partner?

• Yes
    76% (25)63% (22)69% (47)Vote
  • No
    24% (8)37% (13)31% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'm a great person and I have a lot to offer but I'm not so much into myself to consider someone "lucky" to have me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just so bitchy and immature, I feel bad for my boyfriend. He's a nice guy so I'm the lucky one.

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel like that sometimes too

• Haha thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 19

• I'm a childish person often. Not deliberately evil, but I hurt people's feelings accidentally

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I am a great man and have done a lot for the human race and family and spoiled my former girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • im a good person but im not a good man. im a drunk. im a scientist and a drunk. so though im a good person any women that finds interest in me i wish her better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask my girlfriend, she'll say yes, definitely!

0|0
    0|0
  • at least that´s usually what they say before they reject me xD

0|1
    0|0
  • This question will separate the confident from the insecure ha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah can't say I am a good person, maybe u can say half-half. My career doesn't also let me be a good person aswell.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whats your career?

• Well I am in millitary school, just 1 year left for me to finish it, after that I will look forward to rank up.

• I am a great person

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's just hope she doesn't find my secret stash.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure most girls believe that.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm conceited for sure, so yes someone would be lucky to have me as a partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh gods no. That's the one thing people have made clear to me, that I'm terrible and will be alone forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • They would probably lack the higher consciousness required to perceive or comprehend how lucky they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah people that manage to get close to me are pretty lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • is this... a diablo 2 reference?

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe I am an 'good' person in terms of the morals I uphold (ie. all forms of equality, pacifism etc.) but I'm not a good 'person', as in I have quite bad social skills and usually end up hurting my friends' feelings by being blunt and truthful to the point of insulting. This is not intentional and makes me feel inexplicably horrible, which I think makes me good, that I feel so much regret for bad things.
    However, this means that relationships (Especially romantic ones) don't last, as me being kind fades off they realise I can't actually do small talk, my humour is only very occasionally good, I can't make them feel better about their problems etc. no matter how hard I try.
    TL;DR, I think I'm a 'good' person, but not a good 'person'

0|0
    0|0
  • not really.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A user here told me that she thinks I'll make a good husband/bf and have a long happy marriage/relationship. So I guess so. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I try to be a good person... no one's perfect, we all have flaws. And since I've never dated I've had sooo much time to think of all the things I'd do for my boyfriend if I had one, I think he'd be lucky to have me but that would ultimately be for him to decide for himself

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a bad person I don't think but I don't think there's just good and bad, I'm not bad but I'm not necessarily good. I don't know if anyone would be lucky to have me? Maybe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't feel he would be lucky but just that he will be special.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm going to be honest and say no

0|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think that but not any more. I'm ok, but I don't think any one wants me so I just do my own thing.

0|0
    0|0