Which country has the best history in your opinion?

I think it's Greece They created Philosophia Democracy Math and most of the sciences they had great philosophers and scientiests like aristotle socrates etc.. History of greece is admirable and I also love Turkey under Atatürk I can't forget this word of him : Turkish nation! if my words contradict with science Don't Follow me Follow science
these are my opinions what is your opinion? Which country has the best history in your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes Old greek history is pretty good but in the meaning of military , in Asia as everybody knows China was always the crowdest country but the Turks were the only reason for China to build the great wall although they were really not crowded especially compared to China moreover the Turks imposed a tariff on china a few times that was impossible at the time for another nation.. And people who are into in history know that in old times the strongest armies were in asia , i mean making an emperia in Europe in africa was easier than making it in asia but the turks were able to it many times.. And Russian history , for such a long time it is so hard to protect such a big land..

What Girls Said 1

• Probably China, or maybe Japan.

What Guys Said 20

• I'd say Italy... sort of as an off shoot of Greece... but unlike greece Italy had several times in its history where it was a truly central and key part of our world from the roman empire, to golden age, through through the renaissance and then early 20th century artists

• Italy. Even though Italy wasn't a country until 1815, but different states, they have had the best history. Rome had the best empire in world's history, which is still influencing our lives. Then in Florence the Renaissance brought a HUGE changed in not just Europe, but the world too.

• I have Greek lineage, and speak 3 different dialects of greek. Love the country. Love the civilization. You could spend your entire life on a single city from ancient Greece. Each city was SOOO unique, and had their own culture, art, attire, laws, punishments, ceremonies, and methods of ruling their people.

• Ancient Greek history is aight, but I always liked my own countries history more than any other countries and yeah I think Turkish history is the best on earth. We created like 16 Empires and none of them were ruled by someone else. Especially Ottoman Empire was the most powerful between 15-16 centruies and lasted like 623 years.

http://i.hizliresim.com/0DMzEY.jpg

• Atatürk was definitely awesome such a shame to see Erdogan ruining his work.
    Russian history is quite interesting and so is German history.

• Egypt .

• Greece, China and Greece

• I thought it was Quagmire's Cuntry.

• i like ancient Greece and ancient Rome and ancient Egypt.

• Turkish I absolutely loved the Turkish history and the Italian too

• history of egypt is awesome too :) mummys

• agreed I love the civilizations that were advanced in sciences like greece and egypt :)

• Yep we definitely can learn a lot from them

• Italy. Because of Da Vinci and julius cesar.

• I like France's history as well as England.

• Native Americans, Greece, Japan, China

• Persia (today's Iran)
    Italy

• If you talk about history you can't skip egypt

• British History.

We brought civilization to the world.

• Those passive downvotes. The original of all great civilization outside of Europe is due to Britain.

• @Redshift No. Because I'm not a dense cunt.

• @redshift brat ne nado ckazat chto to etomy duraky

• The Amazon Rain Forest

• Definitely the Galactic Empire!

• america.

• Turkey is the best nation in the world