Have you ever overheard people talking about you whether good or bad?

i overheard people having a brief conversation about me the other day. so over to you, you ever walked in or overheard people talking about you whether good or bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. My Senior year of high school I heard the guy I *really* liked and his two friends talking shit about me... I was literally 10 or 15 ft away I heard his one friend say "oh well, she's a fat a** anyway," they all laughed, and then the one I liked said "yeah, I don't think she really likes me."
    I honestly don't know which one hurt more, because I don't play around when it comes to telling people I like them so to basically be accused of lying like that bothers me. Then I made the mistake of confronting them about it and the one who called me the name claimed he couldn't remember and the one I liked accused me of making it all up. Thus, the birth of my trust issues

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, that happened to multiple times in high school and once or twice when I was in college. It aways negative things being said and made it very awkward.

• Yes. Good and bad.

• If I'm having a shitty, self-doubting kind of day... every conversation I walk in on MUST be about me. But in reality, unless I actually hear my name, I'm probably just being paranoid...

• i heard my name lol

• Then yay! Guess you have nothing to worry about ☺

• yeah when they realised i might have heard they tried playing it down lol

• yep. both. didn't care either way. (:

• Yeah, twice.

One was good and the other bad.

• Yes I have heard it both ways.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh yeah. Back when I was a teacher for a very brief while, I was young enough to think I was one of the cool younger teachers that was getting on well with the kids.. until I was coming to class and overheard the class clown doing an impression of me, to much laughter.

• Yes and I don't really care, people talk behind each other's backs, it's human nature and their cheap words have no effect on me whatsoever.

• do you care if its good things?

• No. I am not bothered. I never ever react when anyone says anything nice about me. I know myself, I am secure in myself and I don't need any outside validation. These people tell me things about myself that I already know.

• yeah those are good points