How can I become rich?

My mom makes less than 20k a year, my dad is sick and can't work, and I don't have any family or friends to help me. I'm not very smart despite the fact that I'm a college student. I have nothing. Meanwhile, everyone I know is going on fancy vacations, showing off new cars, houses, things purchased by their boyfriends, dinners at fancy restaurants, and making at least 70k a year. Call it jealousy, but being poor sucks. It depresses me. How do I get out of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep studying. It's takes hard work, luck and some connections to get rich. It's good to aim that high though. I'm satisfied if I can say I live comfortably. Vacations, restaurants and what they bought for their boyfriend isn't shit, you just need a credit card with a large amount and the cars/houses most people get a loan for. So those people you think are "rolling in money" might not be they just can manage money better.

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion you need some sort of an education after high school. Pick what you want to do and go for it

• I'm already enrolled in college. Although, a college degree does not guarantee a good job at all.

What Guys Said 16

• 1. Many of those buy these things on loans.

2. Not all people who work hard succeed, but those who succeed all worked hard.

3. Have an aim and work towards it. If your aim is doing money, figure out how you do so and work.

• Make sure you are on your plan to support your life.
    Do what you want to do.
    poor can constrate on one thing that richer envy.
    If you can't buy things, why dont you become maker.

• There is no guarantee,
    You could work hard and you might probably make it to the middle class but to become actually rich you need WAY more than hard work, you need a fuckload of luck

• 0|0
  • Become a software developer.

• Need to invest because college alone won't get you rich.

• Find a high paying job and go to school.

• Going to school doesn't guarantee a high-paying job.

• No it doesn't, go research competition and pay.

• And this is what happens under capitalism!!! I'd suggest doing something illegally which normally needs little to no start up money until you bank enough to come clean.

• Can you give an example?

• Without going into specifics, sex, drugs, fraud, larceny, bookie, ransom, pirating, extortion, are some examples of profitable crimes. But I'd choose wisely about what you end up getting yourself into lol.

• The same way every woman gets rich: wait for some rich guy to marry you and die.

• It's pretty hard to find rich guys nowadays lol

• Marry Trump, his wife is getting too old for him.

• Are you hot?

• How about, I give you a million dollars and in 2 years you give me back double the amount

• How did THEY get rich?

• definitely not by singing crappy songs in a shanghai accent

• Easy money... if you have great body and pretty... become an escort.

• Become a high end prostitute but make sure your attractive first if you want men to pay for you. High end escorts make on average 250 bucks for one hour! I heard some fucked their way to top even. Being an escort is good job in today's society with women damaging relationships because of feminism and men pulling out of commitment... it's high in demand

• Become a stripper

• how much do strippers make?

• Where I live roughly 200 000/year

What Girls Said 5

• Being poor does suck, you're totally right, it's also really difficult to work your way up to a good salary, but you say you went to college. What did you study?

• I'm currently a college student studying Communication.

• Well then you'll have to wait until you're qualified really, no one expects people studying to be rich, it's usually the opposite.

• Don't waste time in college and get a degree you can use. My parents are the same way we have nothing but I'm working my ass off to get a degree in cs and pre med. don't get anything bsey like literature and it might work out okay.

• Stripping?

• Marry a rich guy.

• Most rich guys only marry rich women.

• You do realize I wasn't serious, right?

• Didn't think you were being sarcastic.

• I wish I knew the answer,, I am pretty much in the same position. I cn't even find a decent job. I wish that we all find a solution and become succesfull in life.
    best of luck to you!