Name 5 countries where you would NOT go to even if they paid you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anywhere like ANYWHERE A. N. Y. W. H. E. R. E that is from - 7 below ! LIKE HEEEEELL NO !

Most Helpful Guy

• im an adventurous person, i would go everywhere.

What Girls Said 17

• Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and North Korea.

• Syria, Chad, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, North Korea

• Syria at the moment, though if it doesn't get completely destroyed I'd love to visit one day when things settle down (some of the most beautiful architecture in the world is there)

Somalia

Colombia

North Korea

America if Trump becomes president!

• "Colombia"
      Actually Columbia has been getting their shit together when it comes to drug lords.

• More Columbian food for me
      God Latin American Food is amazing

• @Waffles731

Hahaha fine then

• Russia (potentially), Iraq, Iran, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia.

Mostly because of war/crime and heat. But I've heard bad things about parts of Russia.

• I used to live near Saudi around 10 years ago, you could hear bombs going off and see people with machine guns and turrets on their cars on the regular, we got caught in like two bomb scares as Canadians cause extremists were gonna blow up a bunch of americans who congregated and who looks like Americans? That's right Canadians, cause they assume white people are American and their hate for America is deep

• @Nomad69 No one should step that country.

• @desidoll I think they need to be either bombed heavily, a fence built around it or build mental health facilities and force them into there for a sentence of like 5 years at the minimum

• North Korea, Syria, El Slavador, Iraq

Anything else I might consider.

• Can't name 5. Syria (although it's really sad, I've actually been there once, beautiful country before it got destroyed..), Afghanistan, North Korea, Saudi Arabia

• North Korea
    Iraq
    Afghanistan
    Syria
    Lebanon or any other country that borders Israel. I'd be killed here just for being Jewish.

• 1. Saudi Arabia
    2. Iraq
    3. Afghanistan
    4. Egypt (after I watched the sexual harassment in public and no one bothered)
    5. Congo

• Egypt is a nice place but you gotta be careful though, stay in groups they are dirt poor working for pennies and if you got flashy clothes and jewellery you just may disappear

• @Nomad69 LOL it would be suck for us to keep alert all the time about something while we are on holiday. Prefer to go somewhere else! >_<

• I'm always on alert no matter where I go haha I trust few and attract the sketchy folks somehow. I'm not afraid of them one on one id take anyone I don't give a fuck how big they are but unfortunately people have weapons and gang up on you from time to time so that's dangerous. I've had multiple people steal shit belong to me, try and pick fights or sell me hard drugs, bunch of nonsense basically so I am paranoid and untrusting for the most part

• Anywhere in the middle east even Europe is getting scary.

• Any Islamic country. Besides morocco I've always wanted to go.

• So bascailly Saudi Arabia and Iran?
      Egypt , most the gulf and Algeria and tunsia are civil law countries

• @Sara413 me too its the best country I've visited

• @Omar5881 I used to live in Qatar i'd agree with her, To many mentally ill people and extremists over there when they aren't busy blowing up Americans, its each other or Jews. They need hobbies and mental health facilities for sure and probably better pay. American does need to fuck off and leave them alone that would probably either stop conflict or they would just kill each other off as population control.

• Russia
    Germany
    Austria
    Poland
    Hungary

• Really? Those seem like strange choices.. I'm curious why you answered those ones.

• See You don't know the country at all. You don't want to to think I know what You're talking about, it's your safe bubble. But whatever, if You want to think soo it's Your problem Just saying You gonna miss a lot because of the way Your thinking. :)

• @WoOolfy Yes, I don't know Poland, you're right. But I do know two things:
      1- There's a thing called racism
      2- I'm black.
      And that's why I was saying that you don't know what I'm talking about. Do you get it now?

"You don't want to to think I know what You're talking about" - that's not what I meant at all.
      I know that you didn't know what I was talking about because you're probably white. So, you don't have to think about racism.

• North Korea.

• Mexico Sudan Saudi Arabia Syria iraq

• Countries in the middle-east, like syria

• Any third world country.

• Iraq
    Somalia
    El Salvador
    Mexico

• Syria, Irag, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait.

I can list more, because it's too freaking hot (temperature wise) and I can't do that.

What Guys Said 28

• I'm willing to go anywhere, especially if I am paid. I don't care about the risks, or threat to life or whatever.

• Iraq/Afghanistan.

• Somalia
    North Korea
    Colombia
    Libya
    Syria

• USA
    Kuwait it's really really fucking hot it reaches 60 C
    India
    Qatar
    Afghanistan

• You know that the hottest recorded temperatures are from the U. S
      Death Valley was 134 degrees

• Egypt its a dry heat,
      Here its humid.
      I can deal with that kind of temp out west easy but the humidity is KILLER

• @Omar5881 Why Qatar? I lived there for like 4 years, due to proximity to Saudi or cause of the rumored terrorist training sites there? I've been to India its more of a risk for pick pockets and disease if anything the people are friendly and never seen any guns hardly there either

• Columbia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria.

• The only country I might consider not going to is North Korea but since I'm paid I'm going. I can't go to Iraq because I'm banned from going there. Other than that, none. I'd go anywhere. Adventure and just have to see the charm of each countries myself

• Banned how so? Afghanistan, Irag, Syria, not sure about you but I'm not fighting for some corporations right to oil or for the cia or whatever to collect opiates to bring back or distribute into the pill market back home

• @Nomad69 there's a big mark on my passport saying barred from going to Iraq.

• That's a good thing

• America!!! *Grabs Popcorn* Hue hue hue :v
    Not many... maybe Afghanistan... or North Korea...
    weknowmemes.com/.../...rstood-kim-jong-un-meme.jpg
    Come on you know the meme's funny >.>

• Off the top of my head I really can't think of one, I'd even go to Somalia with the right person and the right equipment.

• Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, North Korea, Afghanistan.

I could name more.

• ill travel anywhere just not war torn places

• Canada
    Las Vegas
    Australia
    Puerto Rico
    New Mexico

• Las Vegas is a country? Lol

• And New Mexico? Hahaha

• Haha won't come to Canada, scare of moosemeat, lobsters, hockey and the cold weather? Don't really blame you though its not that great but from what I have heard America is worse. Only reason to visit the US is for the Latinas and the cheap food and hot weather honestly

• Cannot think of any, though i do not like hot weather.

Even Pakistan with all its unrest, i have always had a dream to teach in Kashmir

• Iceland 2 England 1
    Italy 2 England 1
    Uruguay 2 England 1
    Germany 4 England 1
    Portugal... on penalties!

No further questions your honour!!! lol

• Syria
    Somalia
    Yemen
    Iraq
    Colombia

• Actually Columbia has really been getting their shit together when it comes to that kind of thing

• they've been getting their shit together, its much safer than it used to be

• Id go to Colombia for the cheap Cocaine and hot bishes everywhere lmao its worth dying for you gnome saying

• Syria, Iraq, Afganistan, North-Korea and Congo.

Basicly all countries that the USA invaded or wants to invade.

• Yep especially if you are white, their hate for the white race has grown over the last few years to include more countries not just americans

• Syria, Libya, Iraq, North Korea, Yemen

• I would have to list north korea as the top one. Since we are not very loved in the middle east, I would want to avoid that region entirely... except eventually I may get paid to go there without a choice ANYWAY.

• America. What damn. I'm already here and for free. You can pay me to leave tho. After trump wins. And hilary

• i would go to any country, infact going to help syrian orphans is something im looking into

• N Korea. Somalia. Russia. That's all I've got.

• Iran
    North Korea
    and that is about it

• 1. North Korea
    2. Afghanistan
    3. Irag
    4. Zambia
    5. Iran

• Iran , north korea and any third world country or has a civil conflict

• id go to any country if i was paid enough.

• North Korea, Chad, Syria, USA, Ukraine and all similar countries

• Any Islamic country, France and Germany.

• Iraq. Iran. Afghanistan. Syria. Lebanon.

• iraq
    iran
    egypt
    seria
    turkey

• im an idiot *syria*