Guys, What are things girls do that you find cute?

I was watching a video and some guys were talking about what they find in girls that are cute. One man said whenever his girlfriend reaches for something and someone else said anytime she's mad and he makes a joke but she clearly is trying her hardest to hold in her giggle. What about you guys?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahh there's so many varied opinions on this! It all depends on the person but these are things I find cute:

1. When a girl sneezes
    2. When a girl giggles about even the smallest things
    3. Shyness
    4. May contradict 3, but forwardness and openness about what's on their mind
    5. Sarcastic tones of voice

The list goes on and on but these are my top five.

What Guys Said 22

• Well when my girlfriend blows her hair out her face or she blows upward to get the itch from her nose if her hands are full... it literally is the cutest thing I have ever seen. The way her lips curl is just adorable. Next is her Kim possible style puppy dog pout static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/kimpdp.jpg

Which I basically fold if she does haha!

I can go on so bad! Lol

How serious and determined she looks when she applies make up! From her eyeshadow, to mascara to lipstick. The cutest faces.

I'll stop 🤓🙃

• It's more like things they *don't* do.

Girls are cute if they DON'T wear makeup, don't wear these tacky high heel stuffs (sneakers rule!), they wear dresses or jeans, in general they look completely normal

And then they just need to have an attractive face and a well-distributed not-too-skinny body and then the physical package is pretty much sold

It's in the voice, by the way. That's the last remaining key element. You don't have to do anything for it to work, just don't yell at people. Otherwise, the right pitch is required, and you can't alter that reliably.

• Learn from the master
    www.google.com/search

• I love it when a girl blushes and flirts back and playfully rejects my requests and so on. Also, when she politely asks to cuddle even though the answer is always yes but sometimes I like it when she's more aggressive and makes me cuddle with her lol. @nieve

• Kiss on the cheek is cutest gift for any guy.
    ( I believe so )

Umm :3 when she move her hair behind her ears.

Playing with my hair.

So many cute moves.

• I don't know. I hate cute things myself, since I'm such a hardass and love disgusting and sacrilegious things.

• Giggle randomly when I talk to her! 😀

• When she mirrors my movements. When she blushes, and when she keeps touching and tucking her hair behind her ear

• Showing lots of cleavage.

• Ask my permission to give me a bj. Or thank me afterward for allowing her to.

• A bit of shyness is always adorable, especially when they aren't normally shy.

• Normally what she's insecure about I find cute and attractive. Anyone who has been told that their laugh is annoying 100 times over definitely loves it when you think it's cute. Different is cute, weird is cute.

• the girl has to be cute for me to find anything cute about her or what she does.

• sucking my dick

• Nosebleed selfies.

• Smiles, I love a nice smile

• When she is shy

• I find when a woman is self aware and kind to others to be attractive!

• I like when they pull their panties down.

• i love it when she bites her bottom lip , love it when she has a wedgie , i love it when she doesn't wear a bra or panties ( she does this a lot ) i love it when she farts in her sleep i think its soo cute , i love it when she swears and i love it when she's dirty when the bottom of her feet or really dirty

• sex and blow jobs.

• Certain things she will try to do with her hair at times when she is in a rush