Meet a girl for a hookup: what do you want to see her wearing?

When she opens the door?

Im overthinking things - as I do - and I'm uncertain if I should wear more than just a tshirt and panties when I open the door for the dude tomorrow or if it'll be fine if I just wear that 😂

Being an over thinker sucks bawlz.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing, I don't hook up and stop being a filthy slut.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stick with the t-shirt and panties I think.
    I feel you on the over-thinking though, it sucks.

• As long as he knows why he's there

• Then he's in for a good night

• I don't get why she's overthinking this... it's not like it really matters.. it's a simply hook up probably from tinder so it doesn't matter what you wear... The less clothes the better, but it's not like she wants a relationship out of this hookup or anything...

What Guys Said 30

• Yeah--you're definitely overthinking this. If he knows he's coming over to hook up, he'll be thrilled to see you when you open the door no matter what. Just wear whatever you most prefer. If you go with just a tshirt and panties, he'll know the games will start pretty much immediately.

Also t, I'd recommend no bra under that t-shirt! ;-)

• If you are going to go from the front door to the bed, wear almost nothing. If you are going to spend some time before going to bed, wear one of your cleavage showing tops. Those are very sexy on you.

• To look - and feel - really sexual, wear a t-shirt but no bra and an above knee-length skirt made of soft flimsy material that both looks good and feels good on your naked skin... yes, naked/pantyless is how you should be under that skirt... oh, and definitely your pubic area + vagina should be freshly waxed/shaven so you are totally hairless + silky smooth.

• Nothing.

• Doesn't matter because you end up nude in the end anyway.

• wear something loose and sexy.. wear something to tease him and make him want you more..
    so a loose t-shirt and panties is okay i guess

• I don't really care.. It's just a meaningless hookup and it's going to happen no matter what you wear...

• T shirt panties ur looking to jump to it pretty soon. Naked with a bath robe, we're cutting the bullshit.

• Put on a t shirt and pants. Problem solved

• Depends on what you have planned.

• Wear a robe, with nothing underneath!

• Answer the door naked.

• Nothing... Like seriously nothing

• The more clothes the more things to rip off great foreplay the less clothes it is quicker to the main action. However I personally prefer a nice dress no panties or bra.

• When she opens the door she should be naked.

• Easy answer. Nothing :P

But the real answer is that I would love to see her in too big t shirt and white panties on or a short skirt with a pink top.

• A Princess Leia Slave outfit.

• See-through babydoll and see-through boy shorts

• Binki

Then take it off lol

• Doesn't really matter.

Damn, you're fucking everyone now, aren't you?

• I don't meet girls for hook ups. So you would need to be in a dress with a bright smile!

• Wear a thong and a tshirt ;)

• Well if he thinks your hot it shouldn't matter but hey t-shirt and panties seem fine to me😂

• You're both agreed, its a booty call?

• Keep condoms AND Plan B ready.

• Wear just "NOTHING"

• when she opens the door that means she is in at her house... I want her to be in bra and panty ;P

• it's really just whatever you're feeling at the time. Girls dress for themselves, right?

• by the way, i dont really condone hooking up, so i dont even know why i commented

• If you think panties aren't enough maybe wear some like little booty shorts and a little tank top, show some stomach.

What Girls Said 0