Help I'm terrified about my life😱😭😭😭?

Im turning 23 next month I'm getting old, and i just keep looking back and I keep getting terrified, like all I would do in my younger years is just stay at home, read and study!!😭😢i never went out to party or do drugs and drink and I never had a girlfriend!😭I'm still a flower (virgin!!) too!!!😭😭i don't even know what to do anymore I'm scared!!

Most Helpful Girl

• DUUUUUUDE, you're turning 23. It's going to be okay. Things may seem confusing, but trust me, you are gonna be okay!

I'm 27, I've been 23, and trust me, it'll be aiight. You just need to relax. Don't be stressing.

If you find going out overwhelming, then don't go out. If you don't want to that is. If you do, find a group of friends to go out with. It's always better in a chill group. Find people who are cool to go out with. Not people who will cause drama and make your night out suck. Don't go out with people who get drunk and start fights, those people always get kicked out of the bars and then you have to go out to find them because you know they are just going to cause more problems.

Go out with a chill group of people. Find a good place to go that you feel comfortable at. A nice pub where the atmosphere is nice. Get some apps, get a few drinks and hang out. If you are a sports fan, go out and watch a game at a pub.

You'll eventually get a girlfriend. Trust me! And you won't be a virgin forever... trust me! :D

Don't be scared. Life is exciting and fun and beautiful! You're still young, enjoy the time you have on this earth :)

• Thank you😊but I at least hope I can get a girlfriend before I hit 25😱

• Thank you😊but is it alright if I may get some more advice, if I may message you?😅

Most Helpful Guy

• Nun to it homie. Its hard to just get the courage to walk up to a female an get her etc.. but if you can go for it. On tha real you winnin cause women can distract you. I've learned going through females that you have to give them your time and be committed to them. Its best to set your life and then go for a female cause you got the time. But if I dont meet a girl in person or sumn ill just find somebody on a social media like Facebook or sumn and just talk to her on there, get the number, get cool through phone, then y'all can face time or snapchat, to see each other, then when y'all comfortable enough meet each other go on from there. Its not the end of the world your still young bro. Dont put tha pussy on a pedestal you gunna get yo feelings hurt a few times just learn from it. She either gunna tell you yes or no. Just be yourself and treat her how you would wanna be treated

What Girls Said 12

• I know the feeling because I'm turning 21 and haven't done anything exciting either, but you're definitely not getting old, and you made the right decision by not getting involved with drugs or spending all of your time drinking and partying, or sleeping around.
    Fun isn't limited to a certain age. You can have fun at any time you want. You're by no means starting to get old either. You're still very young, actually.
    As far as sex and all of that goes, I believe that that is something you do when you are ready, no matter if it means you wait until you're 40. I am still a virgin and refuse to have sex until I find someone I love enough to do it with and until I'm ready.
    There are a lot of consequences to the party lifestyle (unless you do it responsibly, of course), and I think that people who focus on the important things are more prepared for the future and are, on average, more organized and ready to roll. The people who are constantly partying hard and doing drugs have a hard time holding a job and usually don't end up going very far in the long run.

• Your okay stop worrying your still young you've plant of time to do all those things. My life is pretty much like yours I've been focusing on school majority of the time I don't think of it like I've thrown my life away it's an investment into my future. Honestly if I hadn't put my head down and focuses on my goals I don't know where I would be I don't want to think about it either. When I entered my teens me and my friends kinda went different ways they were doing drugs, sleeping around, fighting, being arrested, getting pregnant etc... While I was focuses on school and college. I don't regret my decision because if I didn't focus on accomplishing my goals I would probably be where they are right now sure they have more life experience than me it's like I'm never gonna have these type of experiences I will I'm just not in a rush to have them happen.

• dude you got your whole life ahead of you no need to freak out.. partying isn't all its cracked up to be, I never went out and did the party thing either until after 21/23 and it became ridiculous... Relax and chill. Maybe set a dream board or write it down on paper of goals you want to set for yourself.

• But you at least had a boyfriend?😱

• Well I did but I also wasn't were I needed to be I needed to be more mature than I was at that age

• so... you were responsible earlier? People who are career oriented tend to get relationships later in life because you're focused on building yourself as a person.

and by the way? I get those feels all the time too ;_;

• Aww😟but surely you've had more interesting things happen right?

• That's fun😀i never played it tho cuz i might get distracted and hit by a car😂😂

• you won't. When the pokemon appear to be caught, your phone vibrates.

• Lmao
    Bro chilax

😂
    You are still young
    I suggest be more productive if you think you are wasting time

• But I have no game and n need a gf😢😱

• First be happy your a live because there are so many crazy things happing in this world. Your problem isent a problem, Not every one partys or dose drugs and still are flower childs. Try a dating web site go out to a bar with your friends, if you dont have friend go to a bar and make some best bars are family restaurants turn bar after certain hours to make friend if you ask me

• I would say what you're feeling is common.

But once you get more comfortable with yourself, everything falls into place.

Life is hard, but it doesn't have to be.

Take it easy.

• This amount of emojis really made me forget you're blue.

• What's that supposed to mean?😲

• Wowwwwwwwwn lol noo the gay ones are the guys who hide they're emotions and say they're "manly"

• I don't think emojis make you gay but most guys think that way so it's rare to find a straight guy who doesn't care and uses emojis to his heart's desire. ✊ good for you.

• What DO you want to do with your life?

• What would you like to do with your future, what things interest you or make you happy? You're still young, you've got plenty of time to explore new things and live your life. :)

• Sorry it's cuz, when someone calls me old or say I dress like an old man, this picture immediately pops into my head. images.freeimages.com/.../an-old-man-1435337.jpg but I wanna travel to somewhere around Europe 😀i can save up, but I want a girlfriend first😱😱

• Oh dear. :') Cool, that's a good start! And don't let you not having a girlfriend stop you from doing that, take a friend with you and who knows, you might meet the girl of your dreams on your travels. :)

• You are NOT old. Stop wishing you could change the past and start bettering a brighter future because at least thats in your control.

• Don't worry, you are not only one. My mother wakes me up pretty early to study. I am not allowed to get less than a 90 in a subject, or there is a consequences. Oh, and I am also still a virgin as well, so your not alone. 😞

• Do they yell at you if you don't pass? 😲

• Oooh, yessss.
      Not to mention long speech's, that are extremely boring. 😐

• 23 is so young. Do you have schooling done, or have a job? Maybe some cool hobbies that you enjoy? If you focus on the past and reminisce too long, you'll miss what's happening in the present.

• I'm still school, and I already know what I like doing, but I want a romantic cuddly relationship now before I get to old😭😭

What Guys Said 6

• I feel the same way.·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

• We still young boyo. Tour is not over yet.

• Game over man

• Welcome to my hell. But things won't get better. I promise.

• Yeah Bob its the end of the world , be happy that a WW3 is coming so no one will survive.

• You're still young so quit worrying and make it happen if that's what you want.