I really liked this girl at school but didn't make a move, am I fucked?

I sorta liked this girl at the beginning of the school year last year, and was her partner a few times with things. I liked working with her and soon I liked her. I didn't ever talk to her unless we were partners and when we were we talked about school. One day we got seats right next to each other and still barely talked, but she smiled at me. I had to keep real calm because I used to get red and sweaty and it was hard to breathe around hot girls like that and it embarrassed me. So luckily I can now control that and it didn't happen around her. But anyway I fucked myself out of a really nice girl and I don't know if she'll be going to the same school this year and if so, is it a good idea to try? After sitting by her every day being pretty quiet? I'm quiet but not shy so that helps

Most Helpful Guy

• Making a move only has results if the girl likes you.

If you "make a move" on a girl you don't even know, it's quite easy to just come off as creepy

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should at least try talking to her, this year, and if she shows interest, go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• If you somehow manage to get a class with her and sit by her, talk. Just fucking talk. Practice makes perfect.