If a random man or two was in your house when u came home would u feel threaten?

You come home from work or the gym or a family outing and. You notice ur door is qide open and u walk insode to check on it and u see two men inside they see u. Do u feel threaten?

What do u feel and what would u do is thw question?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there's very little crime in my country and break-ins usually don't occur. Swiss people are usually very trustful of each other. So I don't think I would feel threatened immediately... mostly confused rather than threatened. I would just think "uhm wait... what's going on?"
    Of course it would also depend on how they'd act and how they are dressed. If they were wearing black masks and running away from me in order to escape, I would feel somewhat threatened because I would assume that they must be burglars. If they were dressed normally and they'd just stand there, I would wonder if they're perhaps craftspeople that our janitor ordered to come and check something or something like that.

What Girls Said 7

• Well obviously I think if you don't feel threatened by random strangers suddenly being in your house there's seriously something wrong with you lmao, I'd call the police before entering and then step in and see what they are up to. This is where knowing martial arts comes in really handy lol

• Obviously... Two strangers just broke into the house. Who wouldn't feel threatened?

• So is it justified to shoot them. I fear for my life.

My hpuse is a safe zone that has now been breached and the intruders are still here

• No. It's not. You can't just kill them because you fear them. If there are intruders in your house, you really should call the police. If someone dies, it will be their fault and not yours.

• Not immediately threatened. If they were somali then I'd assume they're friends of my parents. If they were any other ethnicity or wearing suspicious clothing then I'd feel threatened.

• Call the guards.

• I'd walk out and call the police.

• Yes since no one is ever in my home. If my door is open that means they triggered the alarm, and the security cameras. If I didn't get notified on my phone that this occurred, I call the police before entering my home.

• Of course I feel threatened.

What Guys Said 5

• I would not say anything. I would attack with the most lethal karate techniques I know. Dead men do not return to seek revenge.

• No. They should feel threatened by me. I have legal rights to defend my home whilst they do not. I could get away with injuring them quite badly.

• U can't shoot them in the back and u gotta prove u were in danger

• And who says I can't if nobody knows? Just take care of them myself and drive them out into the forest and bury them. No more issues.

• Neighbors and guns shoots. You will be seen and u gotta clean up the mess

• No Id be like gay orgy time lol

• Threatened, of course. I'd tell them to leave and drop what ever it is they managed to steal.

• What if thsy say no and what are u going to so about it. And continue. While one watches u and the other finshes up

• I know there u live qhere ur son goes ro achool and where u work ill do 4 years. Which will be 2 years becuase of over crowding and maybe one becuase of good behavipr and have the homies come visit u or ur kids.

I suggest u keep quiet unless u want thinga to turn bad.

All i getting charged with is theft and breaking and entering

• Intimidation won't work on me. Frankly not afraid of petty crooks.

• It'd be ass-whoopin' time 8-)