Do you even lift?

For some of the people on this site that think they lift

Most Helpful Girl

• I lift. Muscles are sexy

• That blue down vote is 130lbs at 5"11

• Ahahha feisty I like it

• Thats good!!! All women should lift too. Not only does it build muscle but also bones. After 30 your bones stop regenerating and women are more prone to osteoporosis. So it helps prevent that as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, this is one of my favorite videos.

"My bad, bro, didn't mean anything by it, have a nice day."

About to hit the gym in a few for some cardio, dude said I look soft and need a cut😂😂😂

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 13

• I do zumba twice a week. I don't want to get too bulky.

• Bahahahhaha crossfit vicious cycle 😂

• I lift, press, pull, push, and curl, free weights, strength training, heavy weight 3 set 6 rep, always 6th rep failure, 5 days a week.

Because I want to be bigger, stronger, leaner, healthy and because I have to since I'm a professional trainer I have to set an example for my clients. And how can I expect them to work towards being healthy and strong if I'm not both of those things.

• Comes down to personal goals. I work out with a specific aim in mind. I am much more interested in practical muscle, and speed and agility are more important to me then bulk and raw strength.

• I don't lift at all

• Yes! On an elevator.

*Ba-doom-bis!*

• i lift

• I don't lift. It's bad for your back and joints.

• Not sure if serious lol

• Lifting too heavy weights causes a lot of back strain which leads to problems later in life. It also wears out your joints and gives you early arthritis.
      That's why I exercise with small, fast weights and incorporate natural resistance techniques like swimming into my regime and take extracal and have a healthy diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables to ward off arthritis.

• Good for laughs :D

• Fuck crossfit!

• Yes I squat x2 my bw and bench 1.5x my bw. Do you lift OP?

• 1x bench bodyweight, 1.3x squat, 1.8xdeadlift 5x5 strength training , so no not for awhile

• Okay den. Keep grindin

• nah.

• I do not lift any weights.