Have you ever betrayed someone?

Details pls :)

And yes, I have and I deeply regret it and I am making amends for it.

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, I cheated on my girlfriend when I was like 15 but we were going out for like a month or two so it wasn't big. Somehow I manage to get betrayed by all my friends. Some of them steal, some of them say shit behind my back :( Hopefully ill find better ones when I move.

• True friends don't talk shit behind your back.

So I really hope you will find real friends!

Thanks for sharing hun

• Wow thanks for the MHO, if you need questions to be answered I'm here to help :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I have not thankfully.

• Yes, when I was filling in as manager at a friend's are, I read some persona messages people had sent t the business e mail address, and then discussed some of it with the staff there, whom I consider friends. They are mostly related to her and I assumed they already knew about her boyfriend and their travel plans,

BUT!!! it turned out she has a current boyfriend, and when the word got around... all kinds of fur flew..

Boy is she. Mad.

• sadly, myself many times

• Yes by a co worker once. I lent her money (usually I don't do that) and she said she'll repay me in a month , but she left the job and never did.

• Oh my!!! And you didn't report it? Can you?

• Report it to who? I don't even know where she lives. This lady was actually my friend, well used to be.

• Not that I can recall
    What happened with you.

• No, I'm a man of principles.

• I have not, everyone I have known or been close to me has betrayed me in one form or another, everyone. Seeing this makes me want to stand for who I really am and not lower myself, I hope I never betray anyone.
    I dont hold any grudges against them, instead I have understood each person has their own personal weakness.

• yes, i have betrayed people in school due to circumstances. if there was stuff stolen or drugs dealing or other criminal behavior and i knew who it was then i would tell this administration worker who was right below the principal.

• It's just not my thing. I would say that can only happen on 2 ways.

- Or i am realizing i love that person more than my SO
    - Or that person drugged me

• Nope I've never betrayed anyone not yet anyway.

• nope i haven't and i never will

• Yes, I betrayed my master. I joined the Sith and the dark side.

• No but I am tempted to report their illegal activities to the police

• Just by cheating, not minimizing it, just saying I haven't back stabbed anyone or anything.

• no, im not able

• Nah honestly I didn't betray to my ex-girlfriends and my friends, but they betrayed me.

• no and i dont plan to because i know how hurtful it can be

What Girls Said 1

• Like cheating? No never!

• Mime wasn't cheatimg, it was with a family member of mine. I regret daily. Its a burden to carry