Is it a turnoff if a girl sits with her legs apart?

Not for sexual reasons, just because that's the seating position she feels most comfortable in?

• Yeah, it's a turnoff
    23% (10)24% (14)23% (24)Vote
  • Nope, I don't care
    57% (25)58% (34)57% (59)Vote
  • Other
    20% (9)18% (11)20% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
10|29

Most Helpful Guy

• The only type of woman who can pull off legs apart sitting is the Sharon Stone femme fatale alpha types.
    i-cms.linternaute.com/.../...ns-basic-instinct.jpg
    Maybe Charlize Theron.
    vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

The sort of woman that exerts an aura of pure dominance. Sitting legs apart is a sort of very open dominant , sexually aggressive posture.

Attempt at your own risk for if you don't have what it takes , you just comes off as really trashy.

0|2
    0|0
    • lol... or it's just "mah hips are narrow af and it's comfortable to sit that way"

no offense but you're reading WAY too much into this one.

• Show All
    • ahha no worries breddah, I got a lengthy and colorful sexual history and I've never made a secret of it. why would I?
      It's like I wrote here...
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2064474-how-many-total-sex-partners-makes-a-girl-a-slut

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ef5ae02ba5.jpg

• @redeyemindtricks
      I think subtlety is more fun than charging headfirst into battle holding a giant claymore screaming "Alba gu bràth!!!" XD but different styles for everyone.

Anyway. "Slut" as a qualitative term vs quantitative. Interesting perspective. The term slut as a weapon against one's social standing. A vindictive label. Originally the name just means woman who really gets around but the connotations instil a sensation of fear among those who worry about her enemies using her sexual history against her. Good point.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do it all the time without realizing it. My older sister always points it out when she see me do it LOL.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Depends on the girl and what she's wearing. Like if she's wearing a short skirt and no underwear with legs spread apart on the subway while somewhat drunk and she's very attractive, awesome. Thank you for vagina flash. I will record it into my memory archives for later.

If it's a really unattractive girl or like an old lady or something, it's like, "eww, gross! Must erase from memory archives immediately to avoid destroying masturbation experience later on!"

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if she is just being careless, or if she is making eye contact, and flirting, and casually showing a little just to attract interest.
    I kind of hate these new 'Skort' things that are like bike shorts, under skirts!
    I kind of like the little tease, smiling at someone, and her casually showing a little thigh, smiling, as an invite to talk, and maybe meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • The situation has to be taken into account. In trousers or jeans or skirts/dresses of a reasonable length, all okay but if the skirt/dress is too short, I am thinking "Ms you may like your underwear but no need to show them to the world"

2|1
    0|0
  • i don't care. sounds like antiquated gender roles that suggest it's a turn off or not lady like

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't care

Hell maybe it's even a plus because she doesn't try to desperately seem "more feminine"

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha the only girl I've seen do that is one in highschool who REALLY got around, she would go like 180 spread eagle on a stool facing everyone haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch Sharon Stone do it in the Micael Douglas film. She's wearing a micro mini skin tight red sequined dress and slowly increases her legs showing him ( and audience ) that she is clearly not wearing anything underneath. What a turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is facing me, I get a great view. Hopefully she is wearing a short skirt and forgot to wear panties!

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Why should I?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nothing to be a turn off but yeah, I would judge that girl. Either her parents never taught her or she's a tomboy. I do get put off by any unfemininity in a girl. Manly posture, gestures, movements do put me off.

0|0
    0|0
    • @Touchmehxx whatever. I don't believe in such terms. it is not ladylike to sit with open legs and stand with the feet 1 foot apart. Call me whatever.

• yeah that's woman spreading and 3 million people fall victim to it every year.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends where she's sitting and what she's sitting on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, a slut sitting position is hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i wouldn't care about that at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends, what is she wearing?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, if she's dossing like a geezer it's a bit unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • its a turn on!

0|0
    0|0
  • no big deal...

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly dont care
    As long as she's in pants and not a dress or skirt lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off, just not as sexy/feminine as legs together.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I can smell your minge, turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on if she is doing that specially for you ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly at the risk of being perverted it's a turn on but other girls will shame you for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless something lives in between her legs then no. Especially if that something looks lie this👾

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it's not lady-like. if women want men to be proper, and all that, then women should be too

0|1
    0|0
    • What is being proper for men?

• Show All
    • just do

• Okay

• It's not lady like but if you are wearing pants it's ok but still not proper

0|0
    0|0
    • @Touchmehxx that was rude and uncalled for, I don't tell society how to act that's just how people will look at a girl if she does that and it would look really bad if she was wearing a skirt, you'll understand when you grow up

What Girls Said 9

• Not for me. It can be a turn on. Especially depending on what you're wearing.

0|1
    0|1
  • It's considered somewhat disrespectful in our culture.
    I don't know if it is turn off/ don't really care unless elderlies are present.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sit with my legs open when no one is around. It's comfortable. Fuck being a lady!

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter we sit how its comfortable

1|0
    1|1
  • Especially if she's wearing a dress or a skirt

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl who the fuck cares? Is your entire existence based around making men horny?

0|1
    0|0
  • But that's how I always sit..

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I do that lol can't help it

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it looks vulgar.

0|0
    0|0