Are you allowed to only pay for the driving test and just get a family member to teach you how to drive?

This way I can save a lot more money?

Most Helpful Guy

• in Belgium if you get 24 hours driving lessons from an instructor you are allowed to drive alone but it costs 1600 euros thats a lot of money though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you are allowed to do that, I say save up for a driving test while learning to drive through a family member. Find a family member you feel comfortable teaching u to drive. It does not have to be your mom or dad. It can be a cousin, aunt, or uncle that is over 21(the person in the passenger seat must be over 21 and have a driver license). Just make sure you find an empty parking lot or road with street lights that is not busy and do it in braod daylight to start off with then at night. Anways good luck. I hope this helps. P. S. I am 18 and I do not have a license or know how to drive but Ik how to give great advice.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, just find an empty parking lot to practice.

What Girls Said 1

• there's really no point in paying an instructor when there's probably people in your family who could teach you just as good for free.