Guys, Guys what's your opinion on chubby girls?

I'm curious. I'm not really skinny but I'm also not fat. I have a little belly, but I've also got a nice butt. I've been told that I'm pretty and that I have a nice body, but I'm still curious about what other people think.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For a girlfriend, I prefer to have a skinny girl. I'm actually chubby myself and I know this might sound hypocritical but I feel like we also shouldn't lie about our preferences. My personal preference is skinny.
    However, I would have casual sex with a chubby girl and I would of course also have no problem whatsoever to have a chubby girl as just a friend.
    In fact, I have dated a very chubby girl in the past because she was such a cutie and I really liked her personality. So I'm not disgusted by chubby people or anything like that. Being chubby myself, I'm also not somebody who would judge or criticize other people for being chubby. If I had a chubby friend (girl or guy) who was self-secure nonetheless, I'd probably even admire that person.
    It's just that when it comes to being in a serious relationship with a girl, I prefer skinny.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like over weight girls. I've never approached one and probably never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pics or no compliments

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby is a turn on. Nice butt is totally hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • well usually girls who have a perfect beautiful body think they are chubby, when they are not.

0|0
    0|0