How true is this statement ( keep his tummy full and his balls empty)?

how true is this statement ( keep his tummy full and his balls empty)?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's totally true. Add in "Don't nag him or talk too much" and the man will treat the woman like a queen.

• I don't nag but I am a talker danm it lol we at least I don't talk about shoes lol I talk about stuff that makes people laugh lol,

• Ya so and how you know I'm a teen I could be 9😂😂 I'm kidding I'm 16 but still lol

• Ok I lie I nag Lucas and seth when thy don't do thare home work or eat thare veggies

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely do that, but it's not that it's my duty I just enjoy cooking and having sex.
    And it doesn't define our marriage.

What Guys Said 14

• The second part is certainly true ;-). The first part seems awfully old-fashioned to me. I feel like as a guy in the year 2016, you should be able to feed yourself. And by "feeding yourself" I don't mean throwing a frozen pizza from 7/11 into the oven. I mean, actually cooking something nice for yourself (or ideally, for yourself and your girlfriend/wife). Of course it's nice to be served a yummy meal once in a while by your girlfriend/wife but it should not be a regular thing or at least it should be based on reciprocity. In my relationship, I do most of the cooking for both people. Or sometimes my girlfriend and me would cook next to each other but prepare our own, individual meals.
    When I hear of men whose cooking skills are so poor they can't even make some pasta, I can only shake my head in disbelief. I find that pretty pathetic. Anyone over the age of 65 is excused but if you're 30 or 40 and you depend on your wife to get some decent food in your stomach, you're a loser (unless there are serious medical reasons such as a disability of course, that's an exception).

• Lol I happen to like to cook but hate when people help or watch me it makes me nervous and uncomfortable

• Lol I'm not saying it's true that a girl should do all the cooking some girl can't cook at all trust me I know ever try eating a cookie that u can break a rock with it or French fries that are still uncooked she was that bad a cook I'm over her like how are u still alive but I remember I liked when my dad cooked for me even tho it was vary good sorry daddy I still love ya lol😂😂 but I understand your point

• ^This, get a frozen pizza from a major store instead of 7/11. Thats real cooking!

• Is the implication of that pic that she emptied his balls into the soup she will be serving for dinner?

• Lol nahh. Irrigated scrotums are better than scroties on drought. It feels weird

• Ah use their balls in a meatball soup I'm assuming

• No it was just some random pic I saw

• I guess, second part moreso haha. First ehh, it's nice but ehh.

• LOL. That's funny af.

• Lol thanks I thought si

• That's half the battle right there

• 😂😂😂 LOL

• Umm its not that simple but if you do those 2 things yea its very likely he will be happy lol

• I prefer my balls to be full.

• lol thats kinda funny

• 100% correct

• Lol don't ya think ya exaggerated a bit

• How true is this statement "keep her stomach empty and her vagina full"?

• I wouldn't complain 😂

• Whys that?

• Well we'd be satisfied all round so nothing to complain about 😛

• Good point

What Girls Said 6

• LOOLOLOLOLOLLOOOOOOOOLOLOOO

i like this :) bahahhahahah

• Seems legit. 👍

• To an extent

• So feed them and have sex with them. But he can pay for those things so surely you need to be more.

• It's a start, but believe it or not... Those two things won't keep him satisfied if the rest of your relationship isn't in order.

Focus on learning healthy communication, handling conflict respectfully, sticking to a budget (time and money), good health and keeping life interesting and it'll go farther than food and sex for both you and your relationships.

• Um I think u took this to seriously I was just bored this was a joke questions

• Just the same, it's something better to learn sooner than later. 😘

• Lol I have known that for years lol 😋

• I mean it can't hurt...