Is 175cm 5'10 or 5'9?

I'm 175cm and I'm curious if someone asks for my height, do I say 5'10 or 5'9?

Most Helpful Guy

• 5′ 9″ in cm = 175.26 cm

What Guys Said 2

• its 5'9''

• 5'9"

• Okay, thanks for answering! :) I just have a question, other people told me that's 5'7 though D,: I don't know which one it is! :, D I heard my height is the minimum height for a model though.

• Yeah i know. I think I stopped growing though :, D Which is good. I know a lot of girls who say they want to be tall but not too tall, and a lot of girls who say they want to be taller than me... :, D

• i think you will grow for another couple of years... you're only 14

What Girls Said 4

• 1 inch is equal to exactly 2.54 centimeters. (This is actually how an inch is DEFINED -- it's not an approximation.)

175/2.54 = about 68.9 inches = about 5' 8.9"
    so just a teeny tiny bit under 5'9".

You can also just type "175 cm to in" into google... lol

• Also --

• If you have just recently had yr 14th birthday, then you will probably gain about 1 more inch of height... maybe a tiny bit more, but not much.
      If you are closer to 15 years old, you are probably closer to 1/2 inch away from yr adult height.
      So, you will probably end up at a height somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10", since yr current height is a little bit less than 5'9".

• I noticed you were talking about modeling with one of the other users.
      There are lots and lots of different kinds of models, with different physical requirements for each.
      At one extreme are runway models. Even 5'10" is still pretty short for a female runway model. At the other extreme are print models, who are essentially the size of normal people (although generally thinner and more photogenic, and *somewhat* taller).

The kind of models you're probably thinking about are editorial (fashion) models. 5'10" is tall enough for editorial work, although it's still a bit on the short side -- I'd say that's

• Thank you! :)

• I'm 5'8 (roughly around 1.73cm)
    You're 1.75cm so you're 5'9

• You mean 5'7"?

• I'm only 5'7? :DDDD Yay I'm not too tall! XD But that's weird, how come i see almost nobody the same height as me? D: I feel like I'm taller than everyone. They said the average height for a guy is 5'10, but I'm taller than most guys I see. I walked in the hallways in highschool I was taller than 90% of the guys. And also, there's this guy in my class that's like, I"m tall! I'm 5'7! But he's like a forehead shorter than me...

• 'feet' is different than 'feet AND inches'

• Thanks, I thought I was too tall for a girl... :, D

• Neither, its 5'7''...