When is your birthday? Do you do anything special on your birthday?

I don't make a big deal about it but for some reason I feel sad on my birthdays. Maybe it is because I am getting older.

This friend of mine had mentioned something interesting: He always goes away somewhere far on his birthdays. He never lets anyone wish him. In fact, no one knows when is birthday is aside from his parents.

I find that really cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine was on July 13th, just a few weeks ago. I, like yourself, don't do anything special. I just call my parents to check on them and cook myself a nice meal. My sister and some of my friends are too sweet to call or meet me on that day. : )

What Guys Said 14

• It's 15th November.

I don't do much on my birthday, except perhaps a family lunch or dinner. It's just another day to me, I feel neither happy nor sad.

• i don't make a big deal about mine, but when I am with a woman, I make a VERY Special night, a private dinner, that I cook, with her, making her favorite food, with her favorite wine.
    We just sit close, and eat together, on the couch, and depending on the food, maybe I playfully feed her a bit.
    A movie of her choice, maybe just cuddling, watching.
    Making love is her choice, if she likes. Just cuddling, and sleeping together, is usually the end result.
    Definitely breakfast, the next morning, if she stays over. . .

• I keep it a secret and just have dinner with the family, I hate fuss and I also hate being another year older!

• November 8th, I don't really do much.

• July ✌️ and I don't do much. Maybe a small party

• U are just 18 and u become sad cuz u getting older? Lmao I wonder what u gonna do when u Will be about to be 30 or smt.

• I would feel the same way if I realize I have not done anything to become a better person than I were yesterday

• feb 11th, not a ton no.

• September 24th

• 30th May, didn't really do anything this year

• July 17- Just had a stiff Jameson in toast

• my birthday is on 24 November. and i never do anything special on my birthday either.

• In April but no-one really remembers it unfortunately

• nothing special... when I was living with family mom only prepare a cake and we celebrate for 10 mins

• My birthday is June 23rd. I celebrate with my family.

What Girls Said 25

• This is my life right now. I am turning 27 in 2 weeks and am feeling kind of bummed out about it. All of my friends are married, having kids, buying houses and travelling the world. I'm just working and trying to survive out there. It sucks. I wish I had more stuff going for me. I'm single and wish I had a partner. It's really hard.

I'm trying to stay positive and hope for the best!

• 19 June :)
    Well nothing much, my Mom makes my favorite dishes for my lunch tiffin. I get a gift or two from my parents. And special dinner.
    I don't have many friends only 2-3 close ones. We meet, I give treat to them , they give presents to me. That's all. We don't even meet on day of my birthday. We meet during weekend that follows after it...
    There used to be big party when I was kid... but I don't like it now.

• I will be for my 21st.

I've never had a real chance to celebrate my birthday, never been allowed to really. But for my 21st im just gonna go all out.

But currently, eh, dont care much. Just another day with the bonus of presents.

• November 21st which is 3 days after sun and moon is coming out this year. So I really want to go it and just play it all day, I'm not even joking. :P XD

• I just want a few strong drinks for my birthday anymore. After 21 it's just kinda... Blah.

• mine was on the 28th of June

• My birthday is in November. I don't really do much for it.

• It's June 30 and I always go camping with my friends for Canada Day (July 1st) on the long weekend.

• Mine is next month (August 26th). I never had a birthday party growing up, and my friends have never remembered anyway (even w/ facebook they don't post on my wall) so I'm just going to start treating it like it's just another day

• February 13th Not really. I dont make a big deal out of stuff like that :)

• Aaaawww you were almost a Valentine's Day baby!!

• @jwhit ❤️😂😂 that would have been horrible! I'm glad being the girl born on a day were most think it's bad luck! And when all da horror movies come out 😈

• 😯 Didn't know you were such a baddie, gotta watch out for you 👀😂

• The past few years I forgot it was even my birthday till days later.

• My birthday is in January. I just went out for drinks.

• January 21 I usually get cake and ice cream or pizza or something. It's not really that special to me.
    BUT I want to do something fun for both my 18th and 21st birthdays. DEFINITELY going to a raid a liquor store when I'm 21.

• July 5th.
    had to work on my birthday. Haha

• Mine is in a few days and I am going far away on Vacation.. YAY ME!!! :-)

• April 1st. I do nothing special.

• My birthday is next week! 😃🎉 August 6th

• January 15th, and it will depend on how busy I am

• I went to Disney last year for my bday.
    February 11th!

• 29 August
    I just go out with my cousins and friends
    And they always have a surprise yay

• November 26th and I don't do much, maybe dinner with family and having a cake but that's it lol

• I mostly have shitty birthdays

• November 13. Not much, I don't really do anything big.

• Honestly the only thing I enjoy about my birthday is the cake. I have had some pretty lousy birthdays, Im at a point where Im debating about celebrating it ever again.

• My birthday is in November and I usually buy myself a large gift :)