How to get over jealousy?

I'm really jealous of this new girl who came to my school. She's in my grade and she's really pretty. She gets all the attention from the guys, including my crush :( like she can literally have any guy she wants (hopefully she doesn't want my crush lol) I'm jealous of her unique style, hair, clear skin, intelligence, and friends. How do I get over this? It's really tearing apart my self esteem (which was low to begin with)

What Guys Said 1

• Obsess over someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• SHE'S PROBABLY NOT EVEN ALL THAT! Lol just kidding, but for starters quit comparing yourself to her. At the end of the day you can only be yourself and no one else, so it's better to just accept that. Definetly easier said than done but that doesn't mean you can't work to build your self-esteem! Maybe try changing up your hair style a bit, learn how to beat your face, find some cute clothes. Be the best you that you can be. Also, maybe try being friends with her or talking to her? I was jealous of this girl on my dance team, I thought she was literal perfection. Absolutely gorgeous, amazing body & flexibility, and of course just an exceptional dancer overall. After I talked to her I realized she was a girl, just like me who was just comfortable in her own skin and if anything that means be inspired by her, don't envy her. Confidence is one of the most attractive traits. My motto is work to be just as great, if not better 😊

• Just think of what you are doing better than her there must be something and focus on that. Or work your ass off to beat her at her own game that's always a possibility. Jealousy is horrible it eats you up you must get away from it.