What do you envy the most about the opposite sex?

It can be anything !

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't have to put much effort into finding a partner, because most of the time the guy will come to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Able to be a man.

I'm just jealous
    They can be strong, logical thinkers more than woman.

Not get pregnant.

They have to prove them selves harder to be accepted. (Wish I could be in their shoes it would make life more meaningful to work hard to be accepted.

Some have better control over there emotions.

Social accepted to show anger, be comfortable in their sexuality.

Easier for them to gain muscle.

I find men really interesting.

• Able to be a man? Means?
      But being a male means Beng ugly, having to shave face or else look caveman, balding and not to mention have hairy body :'(

• @Youusername you made a claim that was inaccurate and I voiced my opinion on it. If that bothers you perhaps you're on the wrong type of site.

I think I've found my opposite. Lol.

What Guys Said 31

• I envy nothing (have no resentment). They can be beautiful though, and smell amazing, and some are more connected to their emotions.

• Lol, why have 2 girls down voted this.. Is it not be possible to be completely content with who you are...

• @Kkaos They probably interpreted what I said as being competition between sexes, as if I was implying women aren't good enough to envy. There's lots of negative cynicism in the world today unfortunately. I had to really imagine different offensive possibilities to figure that out 🤔

• They have breasts, a vulva and can have multiple orgasm... that last one -hurts-. ;)

• I am one of the rare guys that can have multiple orgasms every time I have sex, so I am good there... I'd say having all their yummy, fun lady parts. All I'd ever want to do is play with myself were I a woman, so that'd have to be my answer. Their boobs, vagina and ass. Let the fun begin! HAHA!

• there physical beauty, and uniqueness and ability to not want anything to do with the opposite gender, plus their ability to desire there own gender too. and girls can have multi-orgasms and they have longer orgasms than guys, and how girls are wanted and accepted vs guys who dont get accepted or wanted.

• They can be submissive or dominant without sacrificing their womanhood. Being the dominant one all the time can be awfully tiresome.

• BOOBS!
    I love titties so much! What I would give to have my claws on them! :(
    And multiple and longer orgasms. Both of them take the first place.

• Their ability to manipulate so easily and use their goods as a weapon

• Their boobs.

• Nada

• Much better masturbation. For example, you can use a shower head for some intense organs. and masturbating doesn't ruin your sex organ.

• ruin your sex organ? what are you talking about?

• @Mydnite Two things I can think of - deathgrip syndrome, where it becomes difficult to orgasm from women. Also chafing. Blisterdick is not fun.

• @Mydnite maybe his hands are heavily callused.

• They barely have to do anything to get a boyfriend.

They can easily manipulate guys with their boobs/ass/vagina.

I would much rather be a guy tho.

• The fact they can play with their own boobs.

• A woman's natural calm and discretion in pursuing and living out her desires

In a word- classy

• Dunno. Girls are allowed to be cute and can be emotional beyond "bruuhhhh!"?

• Their ability to get sexual partners.

• I can sense you getting an STD if you had a vagina...

• lol you forgot 'the ability to get slut shamed' by the society

• All those free beers and condoms and movie passes

• Girls can wear vibrating balls in public and nobody knows it.
    Girls can wear tights and nobody wonders about.
    Girls can wear tight corsets.
    Girls can always wear turtlenecks - even in midsummer.

There are many things I envy on girls.

• Nothing.

• The lack of expectations society has them.

• Anything!

• Multiple intense orgasms.

• Their blissful stupidity.

• Girls don't have to worry about penis size or erectile dysfunction...

• They get pampered with special treatment by society and the government in all 1st world countries, they are hardly ever held accountable for their own actions and choices (legally and socially), they don't have testicles so they don't have to put up with nauseating pain from being struck between their legs (outside of their periods), they live longer on average, they can be uglier than Rosie O'Donnell and still somehow easily get a sexual partner and so on.

• EVERYTHING. :'(

(except giving birth and periods)

• I don't envy anything. I think being a man is way better

• Constantly be able to touch boobs and easier to persuade people from the other gender and beeing naked with other girls in the changing rooms xD

• The big tiddies

• I like that women can't fart and can queef instead.. It sucks having smelly gas coming out of anus. Girls vaginal "farts" doesn't have any smell

• I got some news for you

• @reixun Nu uh.. Girls only queef😑

• You're either insanely stupid or you're trolling.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 29

• 1. They do not have periods.
    That's me who has to have that bloody encounters with mother nature.
    2. They can't bear children in their body.
    I wish they could, In that way I would have way more time for my career while he would be pregnant.
    Sometimes he would be pregnant and sometimes I would be pregnant.
    Don't think as if I want to have 10 kids lmao
    What an unfair the life is! :/

• Their penis :)

• Don't envy penis , it's nothing great about it
      Women are way better

• @Youusername all i said is i shouldn't have the right to tell people how to groom themselves, its their choice, i can say what i like or suggest, but to TELL them what to do? no.

• Do you feel penis looks beautiful ;)

• How boys think so logically and how they're able to handle their own emotions better and how they can build things so well. I also admire soldiers a lot. Though there are woman soldiers that as gifted but they think just like men so they don't count. Also men can do things like go supersaiyan (not literally) They're better at racing. They created everything that is relevant to society. Heck... This is a man's world..

• "I do believe woman obviously have their good sides"

I never said otherwise. Obviously women do have good sides and in an ideal case a woman and a man can be symbiotic in complementing each other to its fullest.

• @FakeName123 yes. Like yin and yang.

• nothing.

i avoid envy. its bad for your liver.
    even so i can't think what id envy i=even if i was not envy.

• They can pee standing.

• Women can pee standing too, learn how to do it, it's great! :)

• @SomeGuy37 oh yeah, i've perfected that arc, I've beaten guys

• @Mydnite Something I NEVER imagined I would think is a good trait in a 'Lady'!! Luv Ya!!

• Peeing standing up and strength.

• -The fact that they don't really have to worry about how their hair looks
    -No periods
    -Not having to shave

• Not having to shave?
      Dear we "need" to shave out faces regularly or else we look caveman mest ugly.
      We grow hair on body including chest and sometimes some on back and most of us have hairy thighs anyway.
      Most of us need to shave torso anyway!

• @Youusername Yes but at least when you don't shave you don't get backlash for it...

• If you girls don't shave you don't get very hairy anyway.
      I agree society is bit harder in women but women don't have hair anyway
      Would you rather be a very hairy man which is acceptable or be a slightly fuzzy woman?

• Nothing.
    I like how most are rational/practical and problem solvers but I don't like the idea of being envious of the opposite sex.

• mens going out clothes look way more comfortable such as open neck shirt, jeans, loafers whereas girls have to wear high heels, chokers and tight clothes to look sexy

• being able to easily pee outside and standing up.

• Being able to pee anywhere

• They're strength

• They can pee standing up! Man, I wish it was that easy for us ladies...

• No obnoxious periods, being able to get super joocy, different level of thinking, competition amongst friends vs. Drama, Etc.

• Their pee wand

• his intelligence and also his patience
    most men are impatient, so to find one with it is so rare... and impressed me so much ;p

• The fact that men tend to be stronger on average, don't have periods, and can have kids without getting pregnant. Ya dudes have it easy.

• They don't get period cramps.

• they do not have to go through monthly periods

• They don't have to deal with the nightmare called periods every month -_-

• Nothing.

• Strength.

• Men are physically stronger. Being strong is an advantage.

• Their height and smile

• Dominance

• Not having to look beautiful all the time and feeling self conscious about not being perfect. Because honestly guys care 1000 times more about a girls looks than a girl cares about a guys looks

• They are more... free.

• They can pee outside without going everywhere. And walk around topless without it being public exposure

• They don't get catcalled.
    They can have sex with many people and never get slutshamed or pregnant.
    They can walk around shirtless in public.
    They don't have to shave.
    They don't get periods.
    They are not judged as harshly for their looks.
    etc.

• Oh I forgot I am also very envious that they can walk shirtless in the public.

• I have been catcalled in school by unknown girls...

• I've been catcalled, I also shave everyday too. Best of all though, women around here can walk around topless, maybe you should visit sometime? :D