Dry peeling skin on hands and feet?

I have no idea how I got it, but my hands and feet are peeling and are super dry. I've tried lotions, creams, and everything nothing helps. Anyone else get this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to go see a doctor it could be a lot of different issues.

What Guys Said 1

• Go to a doctor immediately.

What Girls Said 7

• Drink more water. If you're not drinking enough, your body doesn't try to replenish the water in your skin. Also, it might not hurt to go see a doctor.

• Will do. Thanks!

• definitly try the water first though. It's a lot cheaper than going to a doctor lol.

I say go to a doctor because you might have a fungal infection but I'm not a doctor so it's beyond me.

• Sometimes I get them due to drastic change of weather. Use Vaseline or extra virgin olive oil to moisturize.

• Tmi, but my feet do a yearly peel. Once a year all the dead skin on the bottom of my foot is peelable.
    Very satisfying and I look forward it each year

• Eczema, get some heavy duty cream meant for it.

• Does it go away?

• No clue, it's a guess. I know a lot of people with it and they get it when they're exposed to certain triggers. Google it and see if that's what you have.

• My friend had this and she tried vitamin e oil and gel on her hands and it made a huge difference. It might feel weird to put vitamin e oil and especially gel cause it's thicker to put on hands and legs but it makes a difference.

• Exfoliate! You can use a loofah /sponge or you can buy a sugar scrub.

• Keep using lotion, try different, effective brands. I find gold bond helps w dry, cracked skin. it could also be the soap you're using, try limiting down the usage of soap, like if youve been putting 2 or more rounds of soap, try only 1 round. Go check it out with a hygiene doctor if none works.