WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE?

Where did I come from? Where am I going? And Why am I here?

They say that a fool lives to eat and a wise man eats to live. But then the question remains: for what purpose does the wise man live? Living is not an end by itself. There has to be a purpose for man to live for.

So what is this purpose? to find out the answer watch this video.

Most Helpful Girl

• Enjoying it.

• thank you for watching.

tip:the video is very long if you can't watch it all at once then bookmark it and watch only 30 minutes every day

Most Helpful Guy

• the point is to try to prove to god that you are worthy of entering everlasting life in paradise..

• great opinion.

in this video the speaker explains how you will do that and many other things.

please watch it I know the video is very long but if you can't watch it all at once then bookmark it and watch only 30 minutes every day

• I didn't not mistake you for a muslim.
      this video is not for only muslims but it is for every human being.

• whatever religion you believe as long as your God has the following qualities.

"Say: He is Allah, The One and Only."
      "Allah, the Eternal, Absolute."
      "He begets not, nor is He begotten."
      "And there is none like unto Him."
      [Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]

then we have the same God.

What Girls Said 5

• Was going to post a serious answer, but then I saw Zakir Naik's face and lost any semblance of seriousness.

There is no God. The world is a brutal place and everything we do is meaningless. The internet has brought a whole new era where word salad, trolling and general incoherence is no longer distinguishable from incompetence, and flat-out stupidity. This is what hell looks like. srs

• I don't think there is any purpose to our lives other can reproduce and ensuring the survival of the human race, like there is no purpose to the life of a giraffe other than to breed.

That's why people should just live instead of wondering "why do I live?"

• The purpose of life could be change for everyone.

For me the purpose of life is to develope.

• could please watch the video. it is very helpful.

tip: if you can't watch all at once then bookmark it and watch only 20 minutes every day

• Can you stop forcibly trying to convert people to Islam? Anyways, the purpose of life is different for all individuals.

• define force?

I don't mean to be rude but please if you don't like my posts then block me and you will never see them again.

you are free to watch or not watch this video, I have watched it and is very helpful video that is why I want to share it with my friends on social media.

thank you and hope you will understand.

• If you want to help convert people to Islam, go to your local mosque, sometimes some mosques have gatherings where they invite nonmuslims who are interested in learning about Islam.

• believe me I can not convert anybody the prophet Muhammad could not convert his uncle no human being can convert any one it is God who converts people it is God who guides people to the right path so all we can do is share the message. for example this video I watched it yesterday and I am sharing it with you today.

• It's too early in the morning for this go away

• this will make your day bright and beautiful.
      you don't believe me start your day with this lecture.

What Guys Said 14

• Has it ever crossed your mind that life has no defined purpose? Why should it? What's the purpose of algae? What's the purpose of a fly?

Life is without meaning or purpose because these are human constructs. They're concepts that we came up, not universal ideas. This means that life is inherently void of purpose, but it also means that you can determine what your life's purpose is.

The purpose of your life is whatever you want it to be. Nothing more and nothing less.

• 🚨 Ding, ding, ding! I think we may have a winner.

• everything has a purpose not whatever you want it to be.

for example a pen has a purpose "writing" however you can use it for other purposes which it wasn't made for e. g as weapon

I respect your opinion and I even thank you for sharing it.

please watch this video it is very helpful I know it is very long if you can't watch all at once then bookmark it and watch only 20 minutes every day.

• A pen has a purpose because it was designed by people to have a purpose. What's the purpose of a rock?

• Jesus is everything!

• God is One

The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy contains an exhortation from Moses (pbuh):

"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad".
      It is a Hebrew quotation which means:
      "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"
      [The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4]

• The purpose of life, is to create a long lasting impact on the world... while having fun and enjoyment in the process.

• have you tried to watch the video even 10 minutes?

• please spare only 4 hours of your life time and watch this video I grantee you won't regret this 4 hours of your life. it is very helpful video, the speaker explains what is the purpose of life for mankind.

NB: it is very long but if you can't watch all at once then bookmark it and watch only 10 to 20 minutes every day.

• Nope i'll pass

• Independent of the existence of god or not the one key purpose of life is to grow as a person and eventually find happiness in the long run as well as becoming a decent human being.

• There is not purpose. You live for a tiny span of time, and that is it.

On a biological level the purpose of life is to replicate your dna by reproducing and then die.

• there is a purpose for everything.
      the purpose for life is more than reproduction and death.
      in this video the speaker explains what is the purpose of life for mankind.

please spare only 4 hours of your life time and watch this video I grantee you won't regret this 4 hours of your life. it is very long if you can't watch all at once then bookmark it and watch only 20 minutes every day.

• Sex, candy and rock & roll.

• To serve the God-Emperor of Mankind.

• There is no purpose. Live isn't anybody's plan, it just happens. You'll have to find your purpose.

• how long does it take for one to find his purpose? a year or forever?

• 1. i won´t spare 4 freaking hours to another see another humans take on the unknowable.
      2. even if i wanted, i can´t. the video is blocked in my country for copy right issues.

as i see it, mankind is just the temporary outcome of the sun delivering radiational energy to the surface of earth combined with the particular structure of elments that happen to exist here. it´s just a process like erosion for example. it just happens. there is no purpose. there may be a reason causality exists but causality has no reason either.

this is my opinion and you´re welcome to disagree :) i´m not trying to say that i´m right about it. same with this guy. it´s just his take on the same thing.

• Live, Love, Laugh :)

• 42...

• pursuing what makes you feel happy, regardless of pain

• To reproduce and then die.

• 3 simple rules...
    • To be earth's keepah (slave)
    • To breed
    • Die
    History repeats itself..

• fresh air
    overcast
    21 celcius