Why Do Religious people believe in miracles?

I can't understand that how can one believe in miracles there is no miracle it doesn't exist No one can walk on water No one can be born without a father No patient can be treated with one miraculous touch it's impossible there are no miracles but religious people believe in miracles how and why they believe in miracles?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because saying that something was a miracle, often by divine intervention, is a quick and easy way for people to explain how some things happened which were previously thought to be impossible. These are usually things that science has yet to give a completely valid reason behind, so people let their imaginations run wild and then BOOM- we have a 'miracle'.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• There are miracles in this world, and people believe in them. It gives them hope and hope is something everyone needs in this terrible world. Even non-religious people believe in them, too.

• Well. thats a lie.
    I know a man who had an accident 30yrs ago and was quadriplegic. He , his family and church prayed for him amd he told his body to heal itself. A few months later he was watching tv went to grab for the phone that rang and didn't realize he walked to the phone until he heard his wife screaming. he was called a medical miracle by doctors. I know people whos tumors went away. Stuff happens everyday.

• Because I do. I believe God, and I believe in God. : D

• it's ok you can believe in god but it's not a satisfactory answer

• I am sorry :(

• you don't have to apologize You did nothing to apologize

What Guys Said 5

• They were raised in an environment that failed to adequately develop their reasoning and critical thinking skills.

If we just call it a miracle and attribute it to a supernatural being with no burden of proof, then we can stop thinking and focus on say, raising chickens and plowing wheat, which is more important than getting educated if you're poor and trying to get by.

• I was an atheist now a Christian how do you explain that. Obviously i was taught everything you were taught so what made me seek more understanding?

• cooking me dinner. lol you keep making yourself look dumb. I love GAG men , i get told to cook dinner and that im a sell out to my white race for dating black men. Gotta love GAG

• @somebodysaycheese

I've stopped taking you seriously for a long time, because you obviously don't know what you're talking about. At all. Like, you literally suck.

But hey, GAG men Y'know. I'm practically the prototypical GAG male. Right. K princess.

• Well I don't belive miracles exist now

Well we believe in God who made everything and made the laws of physics and biology, etc
    So it's ABSOLUTELY normal if he ( god ) broke those rules to certain people
    But this age isn't there anymore no miracles now

• We need a miracle to happen in 2k16 to make everyone belive.

• It's what they were raised to believe I guess.

• because religious people are brainwashed into thinking there's a god.

• Lol. Woldnt you say in that same breath you are brainwashed into not believing?

• What do lesbians have to do with majority.

• @somebodysaycheese because they are all too common, like i said. plus i was generalizing.