If I believe white people are descendant from an Alien Devil, but I have a white girlfriend. Am I racist?

What if I Referred to this ENTITY as GOD instead?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the best question I've seen all day ! 😂

What Girls Said 9

• You're a hypocritical racist.

• What if I Referred to this ENTITY as GOD instead?

• He is clearly a non-Jewish, non-White, non-Mongoloid ethnicity person who's trying to understand how it can be that there's an enormous difference in intelligence between some groups of humans and others (including the one he is part of).

Why did he mention only Whites and not Asians and Jews? Because unlike Whites, Jews and Asians still defend themselves: the babe would encounter problems, venting his complexes of inferiority on Jews and Asian. Then the babe, as brave and dignified as he is, picks the only group that he feels racism is allowed on.

I think though, the mental difference is so huge, that you can justify these people if they think the intelligent groups come from another planet.
      As for being different SPECIES, scientists widely agree on it.

As for the primates feeling better if they serve under Asians and Jews than Whites, if they are happy with that, why not?
      They need to change planet if they don't want to be under others, still.

• The reply is, then: I don't know who comes from what planet, but I know your kind will continue to be under the others, in ways so subtle you won't even realize.

Consider moving to another planet, if you are tired to be less intelligent.
      As for the transportation and spaceships, try to convince Asians, Jews, and why not even Whites, to help you with that (since, as we all know, you can't do things like design spaceships. You can't even design aircraft or aeroplanes, actually).

• It means you're crazy.

• 😂Alien devil. I've heard blacks and Asians call white people the spawn of satan but never alien devil. I can't even get mad cause it's so dumb its funny

• What, just no

• Is this a joke question? What is your ethnic origin?

• Honestly its really deep. The Sumerian text essentially refer to GOD and the dEVIL AS THE SAME ENTITY. I believe this entity to be an ALIEN race that created Mankind

• Sounds weird.

• Yes you are because you think she isn't good which means she is inferior

• Do you both wear tin foil hats?

• Okay...

What Guys Said 13

• Congratulations to your retarded white girlfriend, All 600 pounds oh her!
    She really picked a winner lol

• Well, for this guy to speak the way he speaks, he belongs to that group of people who have average IQ 70 (in their continent, with no white admixture) and 85 in the USA (where 25% of their DNA is white).

No matter if its girlfriend is white (assuming this were the case), she'd have to be a very low IQ person too, or he wouldn't stand a chance.

• I won't say white people, but what if God Himself descended from an alien bioweapon, people saw that a long time ago, and thought he was God?

• That's kind of what I'm sayin in a way. I believe GOD/DEVIL to be the same entity but he is an ALien and not a GOD. The Sumerian text say he created man, but then interbreed with them thus giving rise to the first groups of humans

• It makes you a special combination of a moron, racist and hypocrite for dating someone White.

Now go join a BLM protest and vote for Hillary and you can complete the idiocy.

• but I don't harbor any ill will to her or any other white people. I also believe all people have varying degrees of his blood. The Caucasian races just have more. Would that change your Opinion?
      What if I referred to this entity as GOD instead

• @k123432k Mine is 112

• no just crazy, and no referring to it as God won't change anything

• you stole this from reddit to shitpost on this site, bad troll is bad.

• Nope you've just been smoking a lot of bath salts.

• not even offended, breh

• If you have such frustration and complexes of inferiority, you must belong to that group whose natural IQ is 70 (although, where, like in the USA, their genetic code has part of white DNA, their average IQ is 85. Mixing with aliens made their brains a little more developed, if much less than they would like).

• Why would you want to mate with an 'Alien Devil'?

@update: Why would you sully Godliness? That's even worse.

• Are you stupid? Stop being racist...

and stop talking about race like it's an issue

• Yeah you are and your girlfriend is a bitch.

• I think so and your white girlfriend is stupid.

• Would you feel differently if I referred to this entity as GOD

• How am I flip flopping? The Sumerian text state GOD and the DEVIL as the same entity. The same text that GENISIS was taken from. I just believe them to be Aliens instead of GODS

• Cool story bro.

• Yes u are