How do u let go of someone that has always been there for you? And the only person that HAS been?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you want to let them go? Don't end up like me please having nobody and becoming so emotionally unavailable and cold that you are forced to face everything on your lonesome because you have pushed everyone away and kept them at arms length.

• I feel i am becoming that. I have no one else now. Sure, family. Some friends i see just at work, other than that, i miss this person. No one else gives me the time of day like this person had. I miss them so much!!! Almost a year, im still crying

• What happened? Did they just cut you off?

• Its just they continued to do things i didn't like but yet they were so honest about it? Which is good to me. We had amazing comunication. But i guess i said i hate them. I don't know i hang with other guys and such but they dont talk to me like he did besides sexx. Its weird

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Wait they've always been there for you?

Any reason they aren't now?

And I wouldn't think you'd want to let that kind of Person go, if the choice was yours.

• Why would you want to?

• Well, I don't. They'll always have a place in my heart

What Girls Said 1

• With the hopes and possibillity of finding another person in the future who will mean as much to you. 7.4 billion people. Remember that.

• You are not alone by the way. I had this friend growing up. She was like a sister to me and we had been best friends since we were babies. At 15 i realized that no matter how much i loved this person, they still weren't good for me, so i had to let them go. Life just sucks in that way sometimes. All we can do is keep moving forward.