World hardest question or close to it?

If you had to and could only save one witch would it be? To save the man / women you love or you can save your child remember the one you don't save die you can't save both 😭😞who will u save 😱?

Most Helpful Guy

• Easiest question in the world?

• Then who u save

• I think they were joking, and if not. Very scary lol

• I lived in a bad town when I was 8 thy won't kidding but may not have been the best to ask the dad's at that park since everyone in that town is drunk or on drugs

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely the world hardest question. I would save my child.
    Why? Because boyfriends and husbands are "replaceable" . While your children are not.

What Guys Said 9

• The girl I love!!! But I'm speaking from a mindset where I currently have the girl I love and no kid to really understand that bond.

So her and sadly hope the kid can fend for himself or herself lol. I feel wrong... why'd u ask this op.

• That's not hard at all, I'd save my child and I know any woman I would actually marry would want me to save our child to. Besides my moral/value code to leave a child to die that's basically like killing them with my own hands and I just can't do it.

• My wife

• I will save our child cause I know thats what she would have wanted.

• Child. I'd fukin hate my baby momma if she didn't choose our kid over me

• i would save the woman i love, i can always make another child.

• So fare all the guys say the one thy love all the girls say the child wtf

• they are stupid, if they child dies after they saved them then the their chances at offspring are gone, they will need to find a new partner. i on the other hand can directly start making new babies immediately, of course this is all just hypothetical

• My kid

• The woman I love, then reproduce the lost child

• You're an ass op.

What Girls Said 11

• My child. She has a blank slate in front if her. I don't think any father would expect otherwise, and I assuredly would be pissed if someone saved me over my child.

• My child. No questions. And I would expect my husband to do the same for our kids. If he saved me over them I could never forgive him.

• That's not the hardest question.

I'd save my kid. No offense to my partner, but I'd expect the same from their dad too.

• I said or close to it just because it's not hard for u doesn't mean it's not for others

• Probably not lol

• I know lots of guys who'd get rid of their wives for a much lesser reason! Haha. I'm sure they're just kidding though, right? 😉

• the kid because it is the right thing to do, at least it is what the police says- always save the youngest

• Your child obviously, you can't let your precious little cinnamon roll die.

• My child I'm sure my SO wipiuld also want me to save the child over him.

• I would die to save both of them

• So your plan is to kill you all um ok

• Well it's not like you gave a specific scenario, so. My child then

• Well I said you could only save one lol but ok

• My so, we can just make another child 😂

• Meh these fucked up questions. But kid easily

• My child... The fuck? Over a guy

• The child