What is your political stance?

Republican? Democrat? Liberal? Conservative? Etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a general rule, I'm left wing. But I'm also anti-authoritarian. I am definitely against the neo-liberal movement. I'm strongly against the EU because it's profoundly undemocratic, hate Hillary Clinton because she's such a dishonest scumbag, supported the hell out of Sanders, think the world of Jesse Ventura, that sort of thing.

• i respect your opinion, but i can actually vouch for the EU and say it's about as democratic as the UK is, i researched this extensively and found that the EU has it's own counterparts similar to UK roles, our parliament is like theirs, but theirs is made up of representatives chosen by each political party in each country, each party gets a certain amount of representatives and that's chosen based on the size of the country's population, these numbers can be changed if all members of the EU vote on it, the commission is like our cabinet, where each member is chosen by the leader of the country they live in, and one extra person is chosen to be the president of the commission, (they make the laws and send them through the parliament for approval). finally, the council is much like our prime minister, in fact, our PM is in it, it's literally all the leaders of the member states, in one council, with an elected president of the council.

What Girls Said 7

• We don't have this in Tunisia. I focus more on the people in the party and whether they used to fight for democracy before the revolution. THese 2 parties where one of the most persecuted before the revolution and they're also close to my morals and ideals although they have different ideologies in some cases.
    I support this party: Congress for the Republic (The one I voted for because I really like their leader and his ideologies)
    Left-wing nationalism[1]
    Democratic socialism[2]
    Social liberalism
    Liberalism[3]
    Secularism[4]
    And I have sympathy for this party (my 2nd favorite because they're conservatives and were heavily persecuted , real militants): Ennahda
    Conservative democracy[1][2][3]
    Religious conservatism[4]
    Economic liberalism[5]
    Moderate Islamism[6]
    Islamic democracy

• I'm more liberal leaning for sure, but honestly, all these parties are run by scum. Dishonest and only care about money. I just choose the less damaging of the 2.

• Pretty liberal.

• Somewhere on the left.

• After seeing Hillary's America... I am glad I am a conservative Republican.

• Liberal baby

• Dont have one

What Guys Said 25

• I'm a member of the socialist party in my country. I'm about as left as it gets. However, I'm also very progressive, which is not the same thing. This is why I disagree with communists. Most strands of communism are left (which I like) but they are actually also quite conservative. For example a lot of the communists in the early and mid 20th century were very much against things like gay rights. They were very left when it came to economic topics but they were also very conservative when it came to society-related topics.
    I am left-progressive, so I'm on the left both economically and socially. Socially, I tend to also agree with (European) libertarians on occasion because our stances can overlap. For example libertarians here in Switzerland (and in other European countries) have a long tradition of fighting for a very secular state and keeping religion a strictly private affair. That is something I very much agree with.

• I guess I'd identify as conservative republican but in reality my true stance would be patriotic, meaning I am for anyone who will uphold the constitution and the amendments as a whole and our morals and values are forefathers created this country with.

And that can be really any politician or political group as long as they follow the amendments and constitution and morals, values set forth by our forefathers.

• Political beliefs in different part of the world - I am European and would be liberal left centre - In US that would be to the left of progressive wing of Democrat party

• Libertarian.

• I have no political party. Sometimes I agree with one side, other times I agree with the opposite side, and then there's times I disagree with both.

• Centrist, liberal on some issues and conservative on others. Best way to describe is is fiscally conservative and constitutionalist while being socially liberal.

• Well my country is ran by individuals not politics at all
    And I don't think I have a political stance

• Democrat. Since Republicans are so racist, homophobic, ignorant, religious, and gun-wielding.

As a Korean American, I stay away from them, knowing that they'll target me because of my skin color.

• That is a nice false generalization.

• @Thisperson98 Who said whites were the only racists? I didn't. I said that Republicans are more likely to be racist than Democrats, as they'd throw a fit whenever I was caught consorting with white women.

• Where you in a big city or a decent size city? If so, they are most likely Democrats. The cities in south are most likely filled with Democrats. There is only a handful of cities that are mostly Republican.

• I used to think I was left wing but with how things are now I'm probably closer to right wing.

• personally, i'm a liberal democrat (in the UK, that's essentially centre/centre-left)

• Centre-Left

• Bolshe

• LIberal.

• Centrist.
    I lean to the right on some issues and to the left on others.

• I choose not to associate myself with any party. My political spectrum puts me as a centrist with a very small bit towards the conservative side.

• i am apolitical.

• Anarchist.

• Socialist

• Neutral

• I identify as a Republican.

• bboy stance yo!

• Left-wing Independent, because fuck both the Democrats and Republicans.

• Anyone but trumpism.

• Communism

• mine is fuck em all..

if you dont know by now that they both dont give a shit about the people, then you haven't been paying attention