Would Melania really be a good first lady?

First she lied about her education, now a recent finding of an old New York Post cover she did of her posing nude. You would never see Michelle Obama doing either, or Clinton

It's sad to see how many misinformed people there are in the country these days

Most Helpful Girl

• We've known she poses for a long time. However, I honestly don't think she wants to be First Lady. Previous First Ladies have always had strong goals focusing on charity and service in the community. Melania Trump is clearly not interested in either of those.

• Neither Trump nor Melania actually want to be president and first lady they are just doing it because they are tired of seeing the country in the state it's in.

• Okay I'm just pointing out reality.

• @Pac-Man in the UK, Nigel farage wanted the UK to secede from the union of Europe, and through lying cheating and scandals, he succeeded, now he wants all the other nations of Europe to kick the poor EU in the privates and leave it to die, and now he's basically done that to voters by abandoning them and sending the country into chaos, so you are right, some do act as revolutionaries in politics to change something they don't like, just don't rely on them to help you all the time, because these people always have one agenda, and no others, they aren't stable leaders for peace.

What Girls Said 10

• You're absolutely right. Bill Clinton would be a much better first lady. He already is quite familiar with the interns... and Hillary's education is about the only thing she hasn't lied about. Both sides are guilty; coming here baiting for agreement with your opinions doesn't clear Hillary from countless investigations and fraud. Ask Bernie.

• Bill Clinton will be First Man if Hillary wins. I can't believe that just occured to me. First first man too. Damn Bill Damn.
    And I agree with you. It's kinda hard to see Melania as a good first lady in comparison to Eleanor Roosevelt, Michelle Obama, and Hillary Clinton. She'll most likely be like Martha Washington, you know the hostess of parties and stuff of that sort but not politically active like other first ladies.

• Hmm, well, Clinton wouldn't post nude, no, but she lies about a lot more than her education 😂

• no i said melania lied about her education

• What sorts of things has she lied about?

• Hillary is dripping with the blood of Americans and Michelle has "never been proud to be an American until now" when her husband was elected... I think nudes are the least of our concerns.

• I'm sorry, wasn't it Bush who got us in to that war?

• @Red_Arrow@Red_Arrow alright, my understanding of bin Laden and them trying to turn him over to the US was that from early to mid 90s (94ish?) until 9/11 the Taliban offered to us to turn bin Laden over to another country (I honestly don't know this third country, war history isn't something that I have a huge interest in) but this would put us in a triangle between them both. Now admittedly I don't know the reasons behind the US not taking that deal or why they wouldn't just release Bin Laden to the US directly, so all of that seems sketchy to me, and both sides I'm sure had their reasons for not accepting, and not releasing to us directly. Also my understanding was that while most of the attackers may have been Saudi, they were financed by Al Qaeda out of our support for Isreal and other things. Didn't he also fund Bojinka and the 93 bombings? And also the late 90 US embassy attacks?

• Wasn't she a porn star?

• She was a model, it's uncomfirmed if she was ever a pornstar or not

• Maybe considered softcore' porn. Playboy would be considered softcore'. Do the search online for the pictures and be a judge for yourself.

• 8d

Her r photos were in the NY Post

• No of course not. Trump is laughable!

• That is nothing compared to what the Clintons have done... Hillary's America.

• I think so, she's classy and sweet. PERIOD.

• I'd much rather have that stupid scandal the leftists at the New York Post sleazily try to instigate, than what Hillary has done-which is vote for the Iraq war which has killed thousands of Americans and injured thousands more, destabilizing their region. www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/107-2002/s237
    Who voted for tarp-who gave 700 billion dollars to big banks and corporations who were grossly negligent and reckless with our financial system. Who was Secretary of State when Obama went to war with Syria-even though they never attacked us and supported giving weapons to rebels who then formed terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda.
    And then the infamous Benghazi...
    I dont know, I'd rather take this stupid scandal than all the crap Hillary has done. Why isn't any of the aforementioned a cover on the NY Post? Probably because it's propaganda...

• Melania lied about her education.. clinton lied about matters of national security. Melania posed nude... clinton accepts paydays from men that dont allow women to vote or drive in their countries.

• Wouldn't it make sense to compare Bull to Melania or do you think Hilary is going to be president and First Lady at the same time

• @BellePepper that's what i was thinking. Being president trumps being a first lady 20 years ago.

• @MrAtticusLebowski I just don't understand how we go from talking about Melania to comparing her to Hilary when we should really be comparing her to Bill.

What Guys Said 12

• Don't go down that road - Hit Donald and Hillary but leave their families out of it, not cool - This election is already in the gutter.

• Bill Clinton would make a better first lady, I agree.

• I don't think she'd make a bad first lady. Her best bet is to stay out of the spotlight. The rest of the world has already seen her naked. That fact alone has changed the nature of the First Lady position.

• I really don't care what the first lady get's up to in their personal lives. That's really their own business. She is neither the first nor the last person in the political world to lie.

• Sure she would, way better then Michael or Clinton anyway, Melania is kind, sophisticated, well educated, she's knows the struggle of the poor since she kind of grew up that way if I remember right, and also knows the richer side of things and she is very fluent in like 3-4 languages.

• You're kidding, right?

• @Anonymus22 No I don't watch any of the mainstream media news sources, I get all my info from private news stations who report the actual truth of what's going on in the world regardless of whether it's a taboo subject or not or even if it's offensive to others or may seem so they report the truth about it.

So that people will actually wake up and stop being sheep, mindlessly following and listening to what the media says, because in realty the mainstream media is just an extension of the democratic party, I'm no even joking the democratic party pretty much bought all the news stations and use them to report news that benefits them and their goals.

• Her father was a worker for government owned car and motorcycle dealerships, and was a member of a Slovenian Communist Party, so her family had it better than most. And not so well educated that she does not lie about it.

Private news stations means stations owned by someone or some group that tells what they want to tell. IN other words, even less accountability than FOX, which is hard to imagine.

• nobody wants to see michelle or clinton do that. melania on the other hand...

• She is more fit to be the first lady than Clinton is fit to be the president.

• Then on the other hand, the potential first man is a rapist. Hmm..

• Who gives a shit about the first lady?

• Cause they represent the country, alongside the president and vice president

• No they don't, I can assure you people don't care about your first lady.

• A lot of people love Michelle

• In my opinion she will be a lot better first lady then Ben will be there first man

• No she is gonna show the crack off her ass like her husband is doing oh so well rn

• Yes. Donald Trump wouldn't pick a bad First Lady. Long as approved by DJT, she good