Guys, what do you find more attractive in girls?

i know im young, but please hear me out.

im just genuinely curious after finding out that the mass of people find brunettes or blondes with brown or blue eyes attractive. i was also that some say shorter girls seem too much like children to date.

being 5'2" with natural black hair and dark green eyes, i think the odds are against me and just want to know what you all think!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guess what, it's all subjective

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• A pretty face matters waaaaay more than color of hair or eyes, or height, or whatever. Pretty faces can come on any combination of those things.

And that's not even to mention personality so...

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. You'll grow
    2. Dark green is rare, it's definitely a positive
    3. Black will make your eyes standout

You will be okay :)

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you! its just all kinda nerve-racking for me, im not too sure if you could relate. but, that helped me feel a bit more confident!

• I can't exactly relate, I have brown hair and brown eyes! But I'm glad I could ease your mind a bit 😊

• I prefer long thick dark hair and most guys like shorter girls but there's different strokes for different folks so don't sweat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i find most attraktive jet black hair and green eyes. guys dont really care about that stuff, if ur pretty, ur pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • her physical beauty and a sweet decent personality

0|0
    0|0
  • physical attributes very. but as far as personality: god-fearing, loyal, strong, mature, smart, and fun... and rational

0|0
    0|0