Is it normal to be like this if I'm 21 years old?

So I find I'm only comfortable when I'm by myself and doing things my way. A comfortable night for me would be hanging out at home eating a pizza and watching a movie. I feel like I should be going out to bars and getting drunk with my friends but when ever I think about doing that most of the time I would rather stay in as opposed to going out is this normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh. To me it's normal because I'm the same way while most people my age like to go out and party and shit. As long as you're happy, who cares if it's normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not abnormal so yeah I think that's normal. There's nothing wrong with a nigh in instead of a night out. It's just depends on what you prefer.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's weirs but just remember, no one tells the story about how they spent a night at home. Don't waste too much time.

What Guys Said 2

• I would not say it's normal, but who cares? I'm exactly the same way

• And how's your girlfriend doing? Your right hand.